𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. Helicopters and Tristan Mclean becomes un-traumatized!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. Helicopters and Tristan Mclean becomes un-traumatized!
[ michelle ]

THEM GETTING ON THE HELICOPTER was the easy part, getting Tristan McLean on was not

THEM GETTING ON THE HELICOPTER was the easy part, getting Tristan McLean on was not. Piper only needed to use a few words through Leo's improvised bullhorn to convince the pilot to land. The Park Service copter was big enough for medical evacuations or search and rescue, Piper had told this very nice pilot lady that it would be a great idea to fly them to Oakland airport, and she agreed.

Piper's dad kept muttering about stuff as they picked him up from the ground and Coach Hedge was getting their supplies. He seemed so-broken. The poor man had actually learned the truth about what his daughter was doing, saving the world instead of being at some Wilderness school.

Something in Michelle wondered his her mother knew that her father was well, the grim reaper. Back in her really weird dream before they had beaten up the rip-off Athena, he had mentioned that 'he ruined her' or something along those lines. Did he tell her the truth? Maybe that's why she was such a horrible person, she couldn't handle knowing that a god had left her. If you think about it that way, it was almost like she was just the consequences of their actions. But that wasn't something she should be thinking of right now.

"It'll be okay, Dad," Piper said, her voice completely calming. "These people are my friends. We're going to hep you. You're safe now." she said, but she had a broken undertone to her voice. Tristan McLean blinked, and looked up at the helicopter rotors. "Blades. They had a machine with so many blades. They had six arms..."

When they got him to the bay doors, the pilot came over to help. "What's wrong with him?" she asked. "Smoke inhalation," Jason suggested, but he was lying through his teeth. "Or heat exhaustion." "We should get him to a hospital," the pilot said. "It's okay," Piper said. "The airport it good." "Yeah, the airport is good." The pilot agreed immediately. Man, Michelle really loved Piper's charmspeak.