𝒗. Prophecy's? Count me out-in?

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒗. Prophecy's? Count me out-in?
[ michelle ]

SHE SAT AT THE CAMPFIRE, which she was definitely not excited for in the slightest

SHE SAT AT THE CAMPFIRE, which she was definitely not excited for in the slightest. The bonfire glowed purple, which was really freaky to Michelle. She was in some sort of amphitheatre, carved into the side of hill surrounding a fire.

She tried to spot Leo in the crowd, and somehow did. He was nearby with some of his siblings, under a steel grey banner emblazoned with a hammer. He looked like he was having fun, so she smiled. Even though the Hephaestus cabin seemed pretty low energy, he still looked like he was at least talking to people.

Half a dozen campers were in front of the fire with guitars and lyres, like from Piper's dads movies (yes, she watched them). They were hopping and jumping around, singing about armour and someone's grandma getting ready for war. Yeah, pretty weird if I do say so myself.

Almost everyone participated, so it felt less odd as it was like this was normal for them. As the energy level got higher, the flame did too. It changed from red, to orange and then gold.

Finally, the song ended with a rowdy applause. A guy on a horse trotted up, at least she thought it was. But in reality when he came into the light, he was actually a centaur. His horse half a bright white stallion, his human half a middle-aged man that looked like her old Latin teacher. He brandished a spear and stabbed it with marshmallows.

"Very nice! And a special welcome to our new arrivals. I am Chiron, camp activities director, and I am happy you arrived her alive and with most of your limbs attached. In a moment, I promise we'll get to the s'mores, but first." He exclaimed, before being interrupted.

"What about capture the flag?" Somebody from under a bright red hammer with a boar horribly painted on it, Ares maybe?

Grumbling broke out between the kids, specifically from under said banner. "Yes," the centaur said. "I know the Ares cabin is anxious to return to the woods for our regular games." "And kill people!" One shouted.