Possibly deleting - Major writers block

IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!

This book was supposed to be fantastic but it's just not working for me. I'm really not liking it at the moment and my writers block is rediculous! I've been putting the updates on this book off slower and slower hoping I would get my writing flare back but it's just not working. This book did have somewhere to lead but it's just not getting there. I sorry but I think this is going to be another book deleted.

I have so many more fantastic books planned (check my book of updates) and this book is slowing them down. When being a writer you write a lot of things but some things just don't work and I'm sorry but this book is unfortunately one of them.

Unless somehow within the next week my writing flare comes back then this book has to go. As usual I never DELETE my work completely. I will always have this book if I want to continue it. It just won't be on wattpad.

Again I am really sorry but look at the bright side. These are the books coming out:
- dragon descendants 2
- how to train your dragon 3
- how to train your Viking part 2

So there is some good news out of this! Stay up to date as I will be releasing these books soon however this book has to go.

Thank you for reading the dragon masters series and hope you enjoyed! If you had any ideas for what could have happened by the end of this, why not write your own short fanfic of this book in the comments and let me know what you thought was going to happen.

Thanks again and

Peace out :)