Chapter 12 - Dragon Rescuer

--------------------
Astrid's POV:
--------------------

"What are we going to do?" I sighed as Hiccup held my hand through the bars.

"Well, considering we could be here for a long time, Ruffnut you know how you love me so much." Snotlout spoke up as he blew a kiss to her. She gave him a disgusted look and turned the other way.

"Don't even think about it Snotface." Fishlegs pointed at him.

"What?" Snotlout rose his hands in surrender.

"RAAAAOOWWW!" We heard a painful yelp from the other room.

"THATS IT!" Hiccup let go of my hand before standing up, his face filled with anger. He pulled out his sword which of course Savage didn't expect to be a sword. It lit as it blazed with fire before he took one mighty swing at the cell bars. The bars dented as he swung again and again. Loud crashes boomed through the room every time he hit. He finally stopped as he put his sword away. The bars were dented so much he just walked straight through them. He grabbed the keys hanging on the wall and began unlocking my door. He came in and helped me up before letting the others out too.

"Why didn't you just do that before?" Tuff questioned.

"Didn't think of it then." Hiccup responded, not looking at him. He walked ahead, he went to bash the door open and kill savage right there and then but I quickly put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hiccup wait. If you walk in there you're dead before you take the next step. I've seen how many outcasts are on the other side of that door. We need to get out with the dragons without being seen." I warned him.

"How?" He asked as he turned to face me.

"Uh, guys." Ruff got our attention as we looked over to her. She looked up and pointed. We looked up to see what she pointed at. Above us was hole in the top of the wall leading into the other room.

"Oh, we can wip up a plan." Tuff leaned smartly on Ruffs shoulder and they both nodded in sink.

----time skip----

"Come on! LIFT!" We all lifted Fishlegs as hard as we could.

"What do you eat?" Snotlout complained.

"On three!" Hiccup warned.

"Ready?" I checked.

"One, two, THREE!" Hiccup counted as we call gave a mighty push and Fishlegs grabbed onto the hole in the wall. He pulled himself up where he stood, looking into the other room. His eyes widened and he said nothing.

"What do you see Fishlegs?" I asked up to him.

"Ah, Hiccup. Kick down the door." Fishlegs muttered to him.

"What?" Hiccup answered.

"Just do it." Fishlegs ordered. Hiccup shrugged and fiddled with the lock on the door before kicking it and the whole thing fell down. As it fell all our eyes widened. The dragons ran around the room blasting at the outcasts as the vikings ran for their lives.

"He's getting away!" Savage yelled in anger as a large dragon I didn't see very well flew out of the wall it must have smashed. "You let the Dragon rider escape you fools!" Savage yelled at them before Toothless leaped on him and pinned him to the ground.

"Nows our chance. Go, go, go!" Hiccup ordered as we ran in for our dragons.

--------------------
Hiccup's POV:
--------------------

I leaped over Savage and onto Toothless where I clicked my foot to the saddle. I moved Toothless off of him as he stood up in front of us.

"How did you get out?" He frowned at me.

"I'm Hiccup, how could I stay in?" I asked him back as I gave him a sarcastic look. "LETS GO!" I yelled to everyone as the dragons began to fly out. We followed behind as we flew into the air trying to get as far away as possible.

"You and your other dragon rider will regret this day!" Savage yelled as I looked back to him. We continued flying before we were well away from outcast island.

"Told you our plan would work." Tuff smiled as he sat up, proud.

"We didn't even use your plan! We ended up breaking the door down instead!" Astrid yelled over to him.

"The explosions would have been cool though." He grinned.

"Who let the dragons loose?" Fishlegs asked.

"Ooooo a mystery dragon rescuer." Ruffnut smiled.

"Must have been your dad on Skullcrusher or something." Snotlout pointed to me.

"But the dragon was a caramel colour. Not green." Astrid stated.

"You saw it?" I asked her.

"Only like the tail as it left. All I know was the thing was huge. Like the size two monstrous nightmares." She added.

"I'll ask dad who came for us when we get back." I told them.

"Let's just never fly this way again." Fishlegs begged.

"Agreed." We all answered at the same time.