//005.👠

JUST A SURNAME

"Wow, this is incredible. What is his name? that is this man that has my dearest Tae's attention? Huh?" Jimin was overjoyed.

"In fact, I forgot to acquire his name. I just know his surname is Jeon."

Jimin pouted in reaction to Taehyung's statement, but he quickly recovered and asked him how and where he saw him.

Taehyung informed him that he had seen the man at Jimin's apartment building's garage the night before. But, of course, he said nothing about the drama he witnessed or the awful act he did.

"That dude... He is quite attractive. I'm curious whether he's any type of celebrity. But I don't believe he is one, otherwise I would have heard of him."

"Wow, I'm dying of curiosity now." This is the first time you've complimented a man's appearance, you know?"

"Oh, is that so?"

"Hello... Tae, you've never been interested in guys! You're not even looking at them! So, how about it? What are you going to do about this really attractive Mr.Jeon?"

Jimin's brow furrowed once again. He was enthralled, and he appeared to be much more excited about it than Taehyung.

Taehyung lowered his gaze to his palm, which was curled around the lemonade bottle. While his friend waited for him, he appeared to be thinking about something important in his brain.

"I..." Taehyung began as he looked up to his best friend, earnest. "I want him to be my boyfriend."

Jimin stared at him for a time. He appeared to be taken aback. But the minute he regained consciousness, a large, dazzling smile stretched across his face.

"Okay! That's my baby! You're finally listening to my advise. "My timid bun has finally learned to be daring!"

Jimin was overjoyed and, for some reason, proud, like a proud mother duck who has just observed her baby for the first time learning to walk on his own.

"Jimin, I want to impress him so I want to ask you to -"

"Darling... Let me handle it. I vow to dress you up and make you the most beautiful man on the planet!"

Taehyung told Jimin after their conversation that he would call him once he agreed to see him. Jimin volunteered to assist him in locating him, but Taehyung merely informed him that he would have to learn how to do it himself, which made his buddy smile joyously once again.

"OK, just call me if you need anything, okay?" And don't be concerned about your attire. "I will make sure that handsome man falls in love with you at first sight," Jimin assured before they parted ways.

Taehyung couldn't tell his pal that he wasn't attempting to make him fall in love with him. He also said nothing derogatory about the individual. He didn't tell him how cruel and cold he was. He didn't tell him he said he didn't like him. Most importantly, he did not inform him that the man was dangerous because Taehyung understood that if Jimin found out what sort of man he had chosen, he would undoubtedly oppose it. Jimin had always been protective of him, and he could already predict how he would react if he learned about the weird and enigmatic man he had chosen.

When he got home, it was already dark. Before they ate supper together, his family waited for him once more.

Taehyung went inside his room and got the piece of paper from his drawer. He gazed at the number before entering it into his phone.

_____

Happy Reading