//020.👠

LETHAL

The next night, Jimin took Tae to a bar as promised. Jimin was a party boy, so he was familiar with what went on inside these bars. He was hesitant to take Tae, but the boy insisted, so there they were, in a dark, smoky bar, about to join the crowd, most of whom were there to have a good time.

They walked through the corridor, their shoes sticking to the ground with each step due to the remnants of alcohol spilled on the floor from the previous night. As they made their way through the sticky path, Jimin could not help but ask his friend again. "Tae, are you certain about this?"

"Yes." Tae responded quickly and to the point. There was no pause.

Jimin exhaled. He had never seen his friend be so stubborn before! "Make sure you stay beside me inside the bar, okay?" He could only issue warnings.

"Okay."

The corridor led into a spacious double-story area. The place was already quite crowded, with roughly equal numbers of women and men. Most of the people were leaning over the bar, which was on the left side of the room, hoping to get the bartender's attention so they could buy some much-needed alcohol.

Tae's first impression of a bar was that it was filthy, but after a few drinks, he assumed that people would not be too concerned with hygiene. He looked arounHe looked around and noticed that the place attracted a diverse range of people. wild looking people with lots of piercings and tattoos, but then he looked up to the second story, and that seemed to be filled with more mature guests in business suits.

Come here, Tae. It is too crowded down here. "I am afraid some bastard will grope you," Jimin said, grasping Tae's wrist.

Jimin looked around and realized that the ground floor was too crowded for her to protect Tae. The second story appeared less chaotic than the ground floor, so he dragged Tae through the crowded dance floor and up the stairs.

Tae could only follow his best friend's example.

The upstairs area was noticeably quieter, with people mostly minding their own business or watching the chaos on the ground floor with interest. Tae had the impression that the people watching what was going on on the ground floor were looking for their next prey, and he could not help but feel a shiver of repulsion run down his spine.

Jimin found a quiet corner for them to sit in that also appeared to be clean-a rare find. He walked over to the bar-yes, there was another one on that level-and bought them some drinks.

Unbeknownst to both of them, there was a male sitting in his own secluded corner who instantly recognized Tae. He took his cellphone from his pocket and began dialing a number.

The receiver picked up after only three rings.

"What is it?" The person on the other end of the phone seemed impatient.

"It looks like a little tiger just walked into the wolves' den," he cryptically said, fully aware that the other person on the line would understand exactly what he was saying. He hung up right away, without saying goodbye, and continued to nurse his drink, keeping an eye on the little tiger and his hooligan friend.

Meanwhile, Jimin was giving advice to a friend in the corner booth.

"Tae, you are new here, so I think you should start by observing, okay? If you do not like being here, just tell me and we will leave, okay?"

"Okay, Jimin. Do not mind me. "Go, and I will watch from here."

Jimin ventured out into the crowd and went to the bar to buy them a drink. The bar was crowded, and there was a long line, so Jimin would have to wait for their drinks. While waiting, he glanced in Tae's direction, relieved that he had taken his advice and simply observed. He returned his attention to the bar menu and considered which drink Tae might enjoy and whether he should also order some nibbles, so he did not notice a waiter approach Tae and offer him a drink.

Tae, not knowing how things worked, assumed Jimin had asked him to give him the drink, so he accepted it without question. He sipped it and cast a disgusted look at the drink bottle. 'Really? Is this what people like to drink? he wondered.

Jungkook sat next to the caller in the opposite corner of the bar, and his eyes immediately recognized him among the crowd. He noticed Tae was alone, that a waiter had served him a drink, and that he had taken a sip of it. By the way he looked around the bar, he could tell it was his first time there. The disgusted expression on his face after taking a sip made it clear that it was his first time tasting alcohol.

In his mind, he was like a lost angel who had inadvertently entered the realm of devils. He looked so innocent and vulnerable that he knew it would not be long before he attracted some shady, worthless trash of a man who would see him as easy pickings.

In the next instant, his prediction came true. A man in an expensive suit approached his table and began speaking to him. His beady eyes scanned him up and down, and he could almost see drool dripping from the man's lips.

Jungkook's aura blazed with hellfire as he saw the man extend his hand towards Tae!