//012.👠

NO

"Mr.Jeon, what's your full name?"

As his voice faded, the music stopped, suggesting that their dance was done. He didn't want to leave the dance floor until he heard the response to his query, but the man had already taken him with him.

He led him to a large staircase, and they both climbed it. He then led him along a corridor, and they did not stop until they reached a large set of doors that opened out to an open-air garden. The garden was a magnificent sight to see. The flowers were in full bloom, with a variety of varieties and colors, and the petals appeared to be shining in the moonlight. But it was not all. The view from where they stood was spectacular. The lights from the towers and the city below were stretched out in front of them like a vibrant painted canvas.

The man moved to the railing and leaned on it, facing him. He eventually saw the man was dressed in a vintage, classic black suit. He had been so concentrated on his face up until that point that he had not seen his clothing. When he saw him standing there, he couldn't help but stare. His attire appeared to be tailored specifically for him. His black jacket fit his broad shoulders wonderfully, highlighting his well-built figure. He had the appearance of an eternal deity who had come down to Earth to show these pitiful people what beauty is like.

When he removed his mask, he stared at him with the same inquisitive gaze.

Taehyung followed suit, raising his hands to remove his mask as well.

Except for Mr. Black Leather Jacket, no one had seen his face since his silver and blue mask covered it from forehead to cheeks.

He carefully removed it and gazed at him as he placed it down, his chin up in the air, as if daring him to reject him this time. The man was motionless, his gaze fixed on his face, but his expression did not reveal anything.

Under the moonlight, Tae waltzed towards him. The glittering stones on his garment gleamed, his eyes glimmered, and he looked like a goddess: enticing.

The man's gaze was glued to his.

Tae stepped directly in front of him, head up, and said, "Mr.Jeon, you still haven't answered my question."

"I'll tell you once you pass the test."

"I still didn't pass the test?" Tae was stunned. He believed he'd attracted him. He was quite certain since he hadn't shifted his sight away from him. What did that mean? Did this imply that his observation was incorrect, and he still thought him unattractive?

Taehyung was dumbfounded. He wasn't sure how to respond or what to think.

The man studied his look, and the corner of his lips rose up before he moved and leaned in on him. He bent close to him, almost touching his ear with his lips.

"Yes, you have shown yourself well. "You definitely exceeded my expectations," he muttered. His breath brushed across his skin, electrocuting his nerves, and he nearly forgot to breathe. His voice appeared to have a magical quality as it lingered in his ear.

But the fact that he was mistaken in believing that he was still not drawn to him jolted Tae's nerves. However, the grin that was going to come on his face evaporated.

"But not yet, you still haven't passed the test," he replied, and Tae's eyes widened.

"Ehh? "What do you mean?"

"There's still one last test that you need to pass."

"One last test?"

He nodded, his gaze studying hers intently.

Tae let out a deep sigh before looking at him again. "Okay, tell me what it is, then." He spoke with meaning and determination.

Him seeming unchanging decisiveness caused him to narrow his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

After hearing his forceful one-word response, the man didn't move or make a sound for a split second before dragging him to the hotel's highest level by elevator. He was silent, and Tae could feel his heart racing.

They then entered a presidential suite that screamed opulence. Long, thick velvet drapes hung from the walls and covered the windows, preventing any light from coming through. The big lounge area was decorated with luxury furnishings, tables, chairs, and lounge suites. There was a bar at one end, packed with costly bottles of booze, and a bedroom on the other.

Tae closed the door behind him as the man came to a halt after stepping inside. He then turned and looked at him.

He stretched his arms and leaned against the door, trapping him between them. He glanced at him before dangling the keycard in front of his face.

"I'll put this here," he remarked, placing the keycard on the table just next to the door. "You are free to leave if you change your mind," he continued, smirking maliciously once again.

Tae resisted the impulse to guzzle. He was at it again, baiting him into changing his mind. Each time he did this, Tae became increasingly more determined. He was aware that he was attempting to persuade him to change his views, but his actions had the opposite effect.

He didn't respond this time. He was already here. No matter what problems he faced, he would not change his decision from now on.

The man extended his hand and caressed the boy's cheek, seeing that he did not falter at all.

"Are you scared?" he whispered, and the youngster quickly replied "No," leading the father to grin. He looked down at him one final time before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the bedroom.

_____

TRY TAJ~RAKTH SE LIKHA ITHIHAS