//011.👠

TEST

At Lotte Hotel.

A vast, spectacular ballroom had been painstakingly prepared for what appeared to be an extremely significant and high-class function. The chandeliers dangling from the ceiling cast little sparkles of light from one end of the room to the other, providing the impression of being beneath a beautiful, starry night sky. Many circular tables studded the area, nicely adorned with a crimson and gold pattern, the colors representing riches, success, and good fortune.

This masquerade party was a true display of luxury and success, from the crystal champagne glasses and silver and gold flatware to the gorgeous paintings and decorations on the walls. But it was not what drew one's attention!

Inside the ballroom, there were groups of people dressed in million-dollar apparel, jewelry, and accessories. The women's jewelry, including earrings, necklaces, bracelets, tiaras, and rings, sparkled brighter than the lights in the room.

Anyone who looked inside the room could tell it was a meeting of the most prominent, wealthy, and powerful people. Of course, this being a masquerade party, each attendee, man or woman, donned a mask that covered a part of or all of their face, adding additional more mystery to the already mysterious identities of the people inside.

Walking inside with her hand on Mr. Black Leather Jacket's arm, Tae was confronted with this scenario, and his eyes widened as saucers and his jaw fell in amazement. He had never witnessed such grandeur in his life! Tables, decorations, and people! Oh my God! No surprise Mr. Jeon sent him the outfit, jewelry, and shoes. He didn't want to be embarrassed by him at this big event. He was also relieved that he had requested Jimin to assist him in dressing up tonight; otherwise, he would have felt completely out of place; not that he didn't already.

He was well aware that the wealthy frequently had parties. Jimin had informed him about the parties he had to attend, and he imagined what they would be like, but this well beyond his expectations. He could never have anticipated such a lavish affair. He assumed that gatherings like this only occurred in literature.

He snapped out of his awed stupor when Mr. Black Leather Jacket led him to the champagne fountain. He took a glass and handed it to him before sipping one himself.

"Thank you," he said, taking a short drink.

"For the nerves," he said, a grin appearing on his face.

He was ready to seek for a particular attractive creature when he sensed a powerful presence behind him. His skin tingled, and he realized he didn't have to seek for him anymore. Large, soft hands rested on his shoulders as he leaned down to speak in his ear.

"May I have this dance?" His rich, sensual, manly voice sent shivers down his spine, and before he could respond, Mr.Jeon had already removed his drink and returned it to the table. He took his hand and led him to the dance floor, where a few other couples were also dancing.

He gently placed one of his hands on his lower back while holding the other in his hand. He then placed his arm behind him and drew him close to him, leaving no room between their bodies. Tae's brain had ceased working at this point, so all he could do was follow his lead.

He was delighted her grandpa had taught him how to dance when he was a youngster, but he never imagined he'd have to use it on a night like this, with someone like him. He never imagined it would be this exciting, passionate, amazing, and so much more. He wondered whether Cinderella felt this way while he danced with his prince for the very first time. historical.

His heart was thumping fast, yet he didn't feel tense. He was dancing with him so effortlessly, simply following his lead, and he knew he shouldn't be surprised, but he was. He was really adept at this. The way he caressed him, the way he guided him, the timing of his every action were all exactly in sync with the music. He was so elegant that even he could tell his motions were the result of rigorous training at a young age. Not only that, but he was confident that it might be attributed to his frequent participation at occasions like these with other aristocratic people from similar backgrounds. His motions were extremely beautiful, and he added a slight hint of arrogance that was probably drilled into him from birth, he could not think of anyone else who drew everyone's attention without trying, not even the most amazing and successful actors in the world could compare. He was simply magnificent.

Tae could really observe his face now that he was so near.

His nose, lips, jaw, and every feature of his face were just... beautiful. There were no other words to describe it. Even though he was wearing a mask, he could see his grayish eyes through them, which were just spellbinding. He felt that if he got near enough, his gaze would drag him in like quicksand, with no way out, and he believed that was exactly what was happening to him right now.

"Penny for your thoughts?" the stranger eventually said, surprising Taehyung out of his concentration.

Tae soon regained his composure, saying, "I didn't expect you to bring me to a party like this."

"Don't you like it?"

"I won't say that, but..." This is my first time at a party like this, so I'm a little overwhelmed," he said, giving him a gentle captivating grin and flashing a set of flawless, ultra-white teeth. If only his eyes were smiling as well.

"You find the party overwhelming, but not me?" He taunted, appearing delighted, before shifting his tone once more. "Tell me about yourself," he said, earnest.

"I am an only child and I'm currently living with my grandparents and my father."

"Are you a student?" Surprisingly, he did not inquire about his mother. Everyone else he said it to generally followed up with 'how about your mother?' but this man, surprise, did not. This was maybe a good thing because Tae had yet to feel comfortable discussing his mother.

"No, I graduated last year."

"What course?"

"Music."

"What do you do now? "Create music?"

"No. My family owns an orphanage, and I am now volunteering there. I help the teachers, read tales to the students, and conduct music lessons." Tae had no idea why he wanted to know these petty things about him, and he couldn't understand his curiosity, but he kept staring at him with those penetrating eyes, as if his average life narrative was somehow intriguing. He knew it was uninteresting. Now that he thinks about it, he doesn't have anything to say. His life was completely typical and tranquil, to the point that most people would consider it dull. He couldn't think of anything intriguing to tell him because nothing noteworthy had happened him before he showed up in his life.

So, before the man could inquire again, Tae was ready to respond by asking him a question first. "Mr.Jeon, what's your full name?"

_____

TRY RUBINO reenakalyanot