//014.👠

For a brief minute, the man was absolutely astonished, and his jaw literally dropped in surprise. He couldn't believe he had done it! Tae was surprised by the emotion displayed by the previously indecipherable face. It was clear he found what he did very startling.

Tae realized right once that what he did was not what he was intended to do with that object, so he quickly spat it out of his mouth and into his hand. He was worrying little and blushing even more. He bit her lower lip and looked about as he tried to calm himself.

"Have you never seen this thing before?" the guy questioned, and Tae quickly shook his head. He heard him let out a quiet sigh and his expression was back to its unreadable state.

"Come over here," he said again, and Tae moved towards him, his face as red as a ripe tomato. As he approached him, his heartbeat quickened and thumped loudly in his ears.

"Give it to me." Another instruction was delivered to him as he raised his hand, and Tae put the pink object on his palm. He placed it on top of the bedside table and extended his hand again towards him. He placed his hand on his and drew him towards the bed, indicating that he should leap on it. He ascended, one leg at a time, and knelt before him.

Tae chewed his lips to regulate his breathing. He was so scared that his hands shook slightly, yet he didn't mind the overpowering sensation. Surprisingly, he was excited instead. He felt as if he was suddenly opening the door to this undiscovered realm, one that he had wanted to see for a long time. This was undoubtedly the most fascinating thing he had ever done in her life, if not the most daring as well.

He gazed at the man who was still holding his hand hostage and calmly awaited his next orders. To his amazement, he brought his hand closer to his face, where the tip of his nose softly caressed his knuckles. He lovingly kissed them before opening his fingers. Tae watched as he carefully opened his mouth and inserted his finger inside. He then sucked on it, running his tongue down it before gently drawing it out again.

Tae gasped with surprise and delight. The unexpected action triggered his body to respond in ways it had never done before. He was overwhelmed by all of the new feelings he was experiencing at that time and nearly missed his next words.

He withdrew his hand and whispered, "Use your hand then," as he looked up at him through his long, thick lashes. There was a trace of laughter in his eyes as he watched his reaction to his mocking, but there was also a glimmer of something darker and more frightening.

However, Taehyung was too dazed to notice, and he was also distracted by what he had just spoken. He only blinked again, frozen before him. Use my hand? For what?

"Touch yourself," he said, and Tae's face furrowed in perplexity. He assumed that he was going to do something more - a kiss on the lips, hold him to bring them closer together - but 'touch yourself' was what he came up with? He thought that this was a two person deal but all he was doing was ordering him around and making him do things by himself. What was going on?

"Taehyung, are you trying to test my patience?" When Tae did not move, the man smiled maliciously, bringing him to return to reality. Unsure of what he desired, he clumsily raised his arms, crossed them, and embraced herself, touching his own shoulders to her elbow.

"Like this?" he inquired, innocently.

The man eventually snapped. What was the boy doing? Was he truly testing his patience? If so, he was doing an excellent job of ensuring his success. His patience was wearing out rapidly!

"Please don't make me guess. Touch myself? Sure. But where? Could you please be more specific?" he pleaded, annoyed but serious.

"You..." He raised his hand to touch his chin. He flashed his wicked killing smile again, as if he had just discovered something intriguing. "Oh, you want me to say it, right? Okay, because you amazed me with how lovely you were tonight, I'll grant your request," he said sexily, tracing his jaw with his finger. "Touch your asshole."

Taehyung was astonished. His face instantly became crimson. He swallowed his own spit as he glanced down at him. 'Oh. So that's what he meant'. He instantly felt bashful again. He was completely taken aback, but he reasoned that this may be typical, so he straightened his shoulders and took a big breath before placing her palm over her flat, toned tummy.

His hand then moved gently downward, across his flat belly and his gorgeous, black, lacy underwear. The man leaned back to have a closer look at him. The boy's hand descended farther, till his finger reached his rim and caressed it through his lacy underwear, as he requested. He waited with expectation, but the youngster did not move his hand again.

He gazed up at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I-I touched it."

". . ."

The man was once again knocked speechless, but he just closed his eyes before speaking again.

"Move your hand," he said, and Tae swiftly pulled it away from his asshole.

"What are you doing?"

"I moved my hand," he said, staring at him innocently.

His jaw had dropped, not for the first time that night.

_____

TRY TAJ~RAKTH KE SATH LIKHA ITHIHAS