//019.👠

COUNTRY PRICE OF NORTH

Jimin returned to his apartment, looking refreshed.

He poured Tae some of the juice he had purchased and sat down on the couch next to him.

"Jimin, what should I do to gain more experience?" Tae asked, and Jimin nearly choked on his drink.

"Uhm..." "Experience in what?"

"Experience in... well, everything. Concerning the topics on which I am completely ignorant,. Like, what do lovers do, or what does a boy my age normally do?"

Jimin exclaimed, clearing his throat. "Tae, what caused this? Tell me. What did the man do to you? "What happened exactly?"

Tae hesitantly responded. "We danced, and it was great. I felt as if we were floating on air. It was an experience I will remember for the rest of my life.

"And then?"

"Then he took me to his open-air garden, which has an incredible view of the city. "It was stunning."

"And then?"

"And then, when he discovered I was a virgin, he said he was not the one for me."

Jimin remained speechless. What kind of man rejects a beautiful man solely because he is a virgin? Did not he realize what a treasure he had in front of him? The majority of men would have taken advantage. He gasped inwardly as his eyes widened, and a realization occurred to him.

Maybe... Perhaps he saw the treasure in front of him and rejected him because of it.

Oh my goodness, did he just get angry and beat a man over a misunderstanding?! Mr. Jeon may not be a bastard after all! It sounded like when he realized Tae was pure and innocent, he sent him away because he did not want to taint him!

Jimin turned to face his friend, his expression serious.

"So? "Are you not going to see him again?" he inquired, curious.

Tae remained silent for a while. "I do not want to give up on him yet. I believe he is the one, Jimin," he said. 'The one I can love without him falling for me,' he reflected.

"Okay, I have got it. So what are you going to do now?" Jimin asked.

A phone call cut off their conversation before Tae could respond. Jimin's cousin made a video call.

"What?" Jimin said it impatiently as the girl on the phone nearly yelled to be heard over the loud, roaring music in the background. Tae noticed the girl was in a dark, chaotic environment with various coloured lights flashing across the room.

"Jimin! Where are you now? Why aren't you here yet?"

"Did you not get my message? I told you I'm not coming tonight."

"Huh? Geez... You're missing out on all the fun here tonight!"

"Yeah, yeah. I can come another night. Bye-bye."

When the call ended, Jimin sighed and turned to Tae to continue their conversation.

However, Tae became curious.

"Where is she?"

"In a bar."

"That's the place that you said wasn't for someone like me?"

"Oh, well, yes."

"Jimin, I'd like to go there."

"Cough, cough. Why?"

I just want to go there. I believe I am overly ignorant about a variety of topics. I want to see what the world is like and step outside of my comfort zone.

"But, Tae, it's not a nice place for you."

"Please..." Jimin gave up after seeing Tae's big, round, pleading eyes. He could not say no to that face.

"Sigh. Okay, fine."

...

On their bed...

Tae suddenly recalled what Jimin had said before she left with Mr. Black Leather Jacket.

"Jimin... You said that that man who fetched me is a prince."

"Oh yes. You know about North Korea, right?"

"That secluded kingdom in the North..."

"Mm. When I was eighteen, my father took me there with him. It is a nice, wealthy country. I have heard that it has fewer than a million residents. My father stated that the North Korean royal family is one of the world's wealthiest monarchs, but they maintain a low profile. The monarchs have complete control over North Korea. The country thrives under them, and North Koreans adore them, but we rarely hear about them. North Korea is a very private country, particularly for its royal family. As a result, the media avoids approaching them. Only the king and queen show their faces to the public. No one has seen the princes' faces unless they work in the palace, so the world only knows their names. But when I was in North Korea, I saw that man and overheard one of his companions refer to him as Prince Suga. I could not confirm it, but he reminded me of the king and exuded a certain aura. I could never forget such a good-looking face. Anyway, I think that man is none other than Prince Kai. But how in the hell did a prince become someone is chauffeur?

"Is it possible that you are wrong, Jimin? Maybe he's just his doppelganger?"

"Ugh! That is not possible. I trust my memory."

"What if the person who called him Prince was just bluffing?"

"... Argh! I do not know. But... ah, never mind. Anyway, what is Mr. Jeon's name again? "I am curious about such a wealthy individual. Jungkook."

"Jungkook, huh? Jeon Jungkook. Hmm, why don't I remember any big fish with that name? I know all the big fish in this country, but his name does not come to mind. This is strange."

Jimin grabbed her laptop and began searching the internet for Jeon Jungkook. She even asked a few people, but her brow furrowed when she came up empty.

"This is strange; I could not find anything about him. There is no way someone that wealthy would not tell me he is connected to some underground syndicate or something. But even underground bosses are well-known.

"Tae, are you certain that is his name?"

He gave a nod.

"Hmm...that is weird. "I will see if my father knows anything about him."

_____

Happy Reading