//008.👠

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

The man's face formed a smile as soon as he heard him. He raised his chin with his cool finger as he spoke. "So that you can pay for the damage to my car?" he said, his voice threatening and even icy.

"That is an additional benefit. I caused this accident, and I do not have the money to compensate you. "I really don't want to go to jail."

"So, if I tell you that I forgive you and you don't need to pay for anything, you won't offer yourself again like this?"

Taehyung was astonished, but he quickly realized that he was outlining a 'what if' situation. Could he be testing his resolve? Taehyung attempted to look for something in his eyes, to see if he was serious or simply joking, but he couldn't figure anything out. It was so difficult to read his expressions that he could only depend on his gut instincts. He wasn't sure why, but he felt both intrigue and disdain as he spoke to him.

"If you could forgive me, I would be really grateful. But I would still like to be your boyfriend. Taehyung remained unwavering in his determination to achieve his goals.

The man was dumbfounded for a while. To him, this youngster was just fascinating. There were numerous boys who desired him, but when he turned them down and sent them away, they just left him alone, like terrified little rabbits. He knew they were afraid. Despite their attempts to deny it, all of the lads in his life had always been afraid of him. Despite their terror, this youngster remained calm. He questioned how long his fearlessness would endure.

"Tell me, little tigre, why do you want to be my boyfriend so badly?" He inquired, his eyes penetrating.

"Why? "Why can't I?" He shrugged innocently. "Tell me, Mr. Jeon, why are you resisting me that badly?"

"Pfft! Hahaha, excellent comeback, Mr. Kim." The man behind the car smiled broadly as he butted in, observing them with considerable curiosity.

But the two were so concentrated on one other that they didn't appear to notice the third wheel's voice across from them.

"I do not see why you refuse to try me, Mr. Jeon. I'm not an actor like Miss Ryon, but I know I don't look awful next to her." Taehyung boldly spoke. He spoke to him with confidence, despite the fact that deep down, he was the one who was most startled by himself. Perhaps the nearly absurd compliments he was constantly receiving from his family and Jimin about his beauty were bolstering his confidence? He did not know. He had no clue he could talk like this. Since meeting this man, he has continued to do things he has never done before.

At that point, the man simply gazed at him, his eyes inscrutable as he continued to look into his eyes with penetrating intensity, before letting out a quiet, beguiling chuckle. He maintained his gaze on him and observed that his laughing did not reach his eyes.

He leaned in on him, maintaining eye contact. His mesmerizing face crept closer, so close that his breath swept across his face, leaving him speechless.

"Kim Taehyung..." he said. "You're correct..." I recall you saying you'd show me how gorgeous you are. "I might as well give you a chance to prove yourself." He grinned cruelly. His fingers toyed with his mint scarf again before he leaned back. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't read anything from him; his devilish smirks, enticing chuckles, and lovely steely eyes revealed nothing, not even a glimmer of his thoughts.

Taehyung was able to respond quickly, preventing his spell from entirely binding her heart and mind.

"Mm. "I will show you." He spoke boldly with his chin up, displaying all of his fire and drive, leading the man to giggle once again.

"Okay, you go back in your car now, daredevil little tigre or you'll cause another accident by leaving your car in the middle of the road like that." He eventually let go of his sight as he gazed at Tae's automobile.

"Oops!" he cried, then moved as if nothing had occurred. He was behaving normally again, but before opening her car door, he took a moment to look back.

"Uhm wait, how about..." Taehyung trailed off. It was because the expensive vehicle was already back on the road. The automobile looked to be still operational, with Mr. Black leather jacket at the wheel this time.

"Are you sure your car can manage to send you home?" Mr. Black Leather Jacket responded with a half-smile.

"Don't worry, Mister, this car is tough." He spoke loudly, and Taehyung could only blink.

He immediately returned his eyes to Mr. Jeon, and when he noticed that he had started heading towards the black Lamborghini, Taehyung dashed after him.

"Wait, please give me your number." He spoke while squeezing and tugging on a little part of his garment.

The man did not turn to face him, but he raised his hand and softly asked for his phone.

Taehyung hurriedly handed him his phone, which he returned shortly after, without turning to look at his face. Taehyung gazed at his phone number and phoned it.

The man discreetly pulled out his phone and showed him the screen.

"I'll send you a message with where and when," he said, and then he departed.

_____

Happy Reading