//006.👠

CRASHING

Taehyung stored the phone number as Mr. Black Leather Jacket in his contact list.

He wanted to send him a message, but he wasn't sure what to ask.

Should he brazenly ask for the man's address? No! That would be too scary! So how would he meet him?

Taehyung fell asleep before completing his aim for the night. Finally, he did not send Mr. Black Leather Jacket any messages.

Taehyung got up early the next morning, as he usually does. After having breakfast with his family, he headed to work.

He had a great morning with the children at the orphanage that day. As always, he felt rejuvenated and energized. Perhaps being with the happy and innocent little kids throughout the day filled his heart with pure happiness.

When Taehyung left the orphanage, he got into his car and drove home. He wanted to go home early today. Even though he had forgotten about his plan to deliver a message to Mr. Black Leather, the image of that man, that baffling, outrageously beautiful Mr.Jeon, crept up in his mind from time to time. Despite being extremely busy all day, he couldn't get him out of his head.

When he returned home, the roads were already coated with ice, so he drove gently. Their residence was outside the city, so he had to travel an hour from the orphanage to get there. His grandparents were old and wanted a quiet location to live, away from the rumbling sounds of the city, so they opted to live in this somewhat secluded place.

The route home was rather vacant at the moment. Because their residence was near a protected national park, the trip back home would go through a forest. In fact, the entire area was encircled by lush green trees.

The ice road was perilous, but Taehyung was used to it and was always a cautious driver. Despite the fact that the route was nearly empty, his automobile moved slowly.

Taehyung accelerated slightly as he drove into a straight road in the middle of a forested region when he noticed a deer cross the road in front of him out of nowhere. He instantly stepped on the brakes, but it appeared like he had reacted too late. He was

However, before he knew it, his tires screamed as he swerved, and he narrowly avoided hitting the deer. But, in the next second, he heard a thundering crash. Her car collided with something - another car.

The car he struck screeched to the right and collided with a tree by the roadside. Taehyung's automobile eventually came to a standstill, and he was safely restrained by his seatbelt. He didn't even receive a scratch.

Taehyung inhaled deeply. His heart was beating, and he felt his hands tremble. He tried himself to remain cool. What came first to his attention was the guy in the other car, so he instantly sought for the other automobile and noticed that it had hit a tree.

He didn't waste time and got out of his automobile. He sprinted towards the dark automobile, praying that everyone on board was safe.

As he neared the automobile, its door opened. A man in his fifties emerged, and he appeared unharmed. Thank God!

He appeared quite official in his black suit, much like the butlers in television dramas.

"Are you alright?" I'm really sorry... I was attempting not to hit the deer when this happened. Taehyung was terrified as he apologized. He knew it was trouble, but what else could he do?

The old man only sighed, his brow furrowing as he saw the wrecked vehicle.

Tae relaxed when he noticed how carefree and unconcerned the old man appeared to be. He then followed his line of sight, and Taehyung's mouth dropped as he realized what sort of car it was.

The car in front of him was a gorgeous black Lamborghini. Oh, my God!

Taehyung felt as if his blood had drained out of him. Where would he obtain the money to compensate for the damage to such a nice car? Why did it have to be this type of car? Why?

Without responding, the elderly guy moved around the car and opened the door to the back passenger seat.

"Sir, what are we going to do about this?" The automobile is quite damaged." He remarked, and Taehyung swiftly followed the elderly man.

Taehyung recognized the owner when he observed the man in the rear seat being addressed as 'sir' by the old man. "I'm very sorry. "I was trying to avoid hitting a deer, so..."

Taehyung suddenly trailed off as he noticed the man's face.

"M-Mr. Jeon?" He was very astonished. Why did it have to be him? What was this beautiful creature doing here, of all places?

_____

Happy Reading