//007.👠

DEER IN REALITY

The man in the back passenger seat, who was reclining against the headrest with his eyes closed, eventually moved when he heard his voice. He opened his eyes and turned to face him.

"Mint..." he murmured upon seeing him. He got out, and when he noticed the terrible damage to his car, he leaned casually against the door, crossing his arms on his chest and looking at him. He wore a long black coat and looked really stunning. His black clothes, ink black hair, and the black Lamborghini behind him made his complexion appear even whiter. He was so out of this world that anyone would assume he only existed in dreams. His features were unlike anything that could have come from the human world.

Taehyung did not wear his heavy eyeglasses or braid his hair that day, but his clothing was ugly as usual, and he wore no makeup.

"U-uhm... M-mr. Jeon! I'm so sorry!" He bowed to him. "I tried to -"

"Avoid hitting the deer." He snatched the words from his mouth. His voice was as deep and soothing to the ears as he recalled.

"Yes, that's correct. I was not speeding; please trust me."

"If I say that I believe you, do you think that solves the problem?"

"Uhm... "How much do you think it will cost to repair the damage to your car?" He swallowed, while the stranger only grinned, seeming delighted as he observed him twitching due to to his nervousness.

"This damage might cost a hundred thousand dollars." When the old guy responded, Taehyung felt his blood dry up. He was so stunned that he couldn't talk for a long time. Where the hell did he acquire such a large sum of money?

Taehyung was surprised when the stranger chuckled. He leaned closer, his gaze returning to his Mint scarf. "Why are you always wearing Mint scarves?" he said abruptly.

Tae eventually snapped and quickly responded to him. "Because I only have Mint scarves at home."

"Oh, that's amusing." The corners of his mouth were up, and he gazed at him as if he were a funny comedian. "You love the color Mint, huh?"

"I enjoy every hue. My mother enjoyed the look of Mint scarves on me, so she made a lot of them.

"Your mother is correct." "A bright mint scarf looks good on you."

Taehyung wasn't sure why, but his heart skipped a beat. He appreciated that he did not tease him for it or tell her he looked like a mint-flower like everyone else. Will they actually discuss his Mint scarf in this situation?!

"Uhm... Dear Mr. Jeon, regarding the damage to your automobile... I... I..." Tae was stammering. He really wasn't sure what to do with this. He didn't have the money to pay for it, and there was no way he'd let his family know about it or else his father might collapse.

As he tried to think of anything to say, he heard him giggle again. What is wrong with him? Is there anything funny about this situation?

When the man leaned in on Taehyung, she glanced at him with confusion.

"You're extremely amusing, Mr. Kim. You did not appear so pale and anxious when you gave yourself to me. I believe your perception of danger is distorted, tiny tiger." He continued, displaying him his stunning, evil sneer.

Somehow, what he said felt true. He was acting as if this was far more terrifying than what he did that night. But this scared him more since he may end up in jail! He barely had one year left in this world so how could he accept spending what remained of his life in jail?! Or paying for a debt by having to work his ass off?!

Something came to Tae's mind as he reminded him of that night in this difficult position.

He stepped closer and stared up at him with his large, bright eyes. "Mr. Jeon, do you pay your contracted boyfriends?" he said innocently yet sternly. He was very serious and determined as he stared at him.

The man raised an eyebrow as he noticed the intensity in his gaze. "And why are you asking?"

Taehyung remained silent for a minute. When she opened her mouth to respond, someone beat her and spoke first.

"You already understand what he is trying to communicate. "I don't understand why you're refusing such an offer from a cute boy like him," someone said, and Tae turned to look at the source of the voice, only to see Mr. Black Leather standing on the opposite side of the black automobile. While watching them, he rested his chin on his palm. It looked that he was also inside the automobile.

When Tae caught his gaze, the man grinned. Hello, Mr. Kim. Actually, you're correct. "He generously compensates his contracted girlfriends." He grinned, and Taehyung quickly redirected his sight to the man in front of her.

For a minute, he noticed him firing deathly glares at Mr. Black Leather but it immediately disappeared, like it was just an illusion, the moment he stared back at him.

"Mr. Jeon, I want to be your next contracted boyfriend." He declared. His voice remained as decisive as ever. His eyes showed no reluctance at all.

_____

Happy Reading