[EP 31] Epilogue

Natt waited impatiently for Kai to pick up the goods. He was on his fifth cigarette.  He snubbed it with his feet when a few cars finally arrived. Kai had signaled his men to check the goods. All the fire arms that he wanted were in order. Just as he was about to make the payment, he noticed the familiar logo on the crate. His eyes widen.

"These aren't your goods? where did you get it from?!" He shouted.

"Why does it matter, I got you what you want." Kai signaled for his men to leave.

"Hey, we made the deal. I get you the goods, you pay me the money." Natt pulled on Kai's arm.

"No one will dare to take this goods. You will get us all killed!" He flung his arms, his car skidded as he tried to get out of there as fast as he could. 

Natt was confused. He stole the goods and now he has no money. According to Kai, no one will dare to take the goods. All he could do was curse his damn luck. Before he knew it, a group of men in fox like masks were approaching him. One of them had slit his throat before he could draw his gun.

Joong and Dunk stood a distance away from the scene while Dunk looked on as his men finished the kill.  

"You know this is not how the guild is meant to be used

"You know this is not how the guild is meant to be used." Dunk reprimanded. 

"Shai, teerak (yes, darling). Never again. I'll make it up to you." Joong reached in for a hug and gave Dunk a sniff kiss. Pond and Phuwin couldn't help but hide a laugh as they looked at their brothers' interaction. 

True to Bright's words, The Chivaaree is now the most feared name among all of the mafia organizations

.

.

ost for this series...🤔🤔I think because it's a mafia series the first thing I think of is KinnPorsche ost. Though this series is no where near the master piece of KinnPorsche but I can't deny I love Jeff's voice 🤭🤭

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: sigh... I always find it difficult to part with a story when it ends. "I'm destined to love you" was the most labour intensive series that I did last year. This is definitely another labour intensive series that is in the ranking for 2024. Actually even the series My Name is Written in Your Past is quite labour intensive if I think about it😅😅 It's difficult to pick a favourite series for me because I do put a lot of love and work into the series that I publish but there's something about the labour intensive series that hits a little differently.  

what do think of this series? Which part did you like most?

For those of you who had been waiting for a mafia series, did this live up to expectation? 

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this series. Thank you so much for your kind votes and word of encouragement. 🙏🙏You really motivate me to continue to write. 🥰🥰 I would also like to thank all the silent readers here, I appreciate that you've read my work. I hope that you have enjoyed the series that you've read. If given a chance, I would love to interact with all of you. 

I had originally thought stopping a while after a 2 part series but I'm adding another 2 short series after some nudging and since the inspiration click I'm publishing those 2 short series before the 2 part series. Though the two part series is the one that I really want to sink my teeth into, I think it's better to publish that later. It comes with some challenges for me. Another series that I can't wait to go in. 

current ongoing series: 

1) A World of Difference 

It's a ridiculous but fun piece to write: JD and PD short series

summary: Joong and Dunk had a silent argument. When Joong was hit on the head, he woke up all confused in a different place at a different time. A journey on how Joong finds his way back to his Dunk. mixed modern historical AU. JoongDunk and PondDunk short series.

rating: PG13

Upcoming series:

2) PP series. This has been requested last year but I haven't found an angle to go in. I've thought of waiting for We Are to air and to write after but since there'll most likely be a delay so I'm going ahead. It's actually a JDPP series but PP centric. JD does play an essential role in the series but a lil less air time. so if you're a JD fan, this would be equally exciting. my only warning if you are a JD fan... this is the mother of all slow burn🤣🤣 but it's less than 20 EP cause it is a short series. 

rating: mature

**No character intro for both of the series above since it's a last minute inclusion. 

3) two part series..🤔🤔I can't tell much until I work on it.. 🤣🤣  it's a JDPP series may be JD centric or maybe like this series a balance between JD and PP? too far away to think now. will let you know when the time comes. There'll be character intro for this series. You'll know more at the end of the PP centric JDPP series. 

rating: maybe mature? 

Khoorp khun thii gam lang jai. khoorp khun maak maak looiiee. laew jer gan na kha (Thank you for the encouragement, thank you so much! see you [in A World of Difference]