(chapter 32) Dinner at Burger King and I Love You's

Day 12 part 5

"Hey look I know we have only known each other a short while but I do love you Kat and you may not love me back and I hope we can be-"

And with that I kissed him to shut him up

"Peeta I told you I loved you too"

"You said what?"he asked astounded

"I love you too Peeta"

"You-you-you love me"

"I love you"

And on that note Peeta ran out of the room. I ran after him.

I noticed that Finnicks back was turned as he was talking to Annie. Peeta ran up to him and jumped on his back nearly knocking Finn over. Then Peeta started to yell in his ear.

"She loves me Finn" he yelled

"Katniss told you she loved you?"

Then they started to jump up and down while holding hands like girls.

Annie walked over to me while staring at Finn and Peeta like they had grown three heads.

"Finally Kat took you long enough" she smiled at me

"Thanks Ann" we turned back to the crazy boys jumping around

"Boys" she sighed

"Not just any boys" I smiled at them

"Our boys" she continued

Thresh cleared his throat and that made the boys stop jumping. They turned around to look and U.S. And then did one of those crazy cool guy poses.

"Okay guys lets go have dinner anywhere it's on me" Peeta walked up to me and wrapped a arm around me shoulders.

"Where do you guys wanna eat at?" I asked them leaning closer to Peeta

"BURGER KING" Finnick, Gale, and Marvel yelled in unison

We went to eat a Burger King. And had a lot of fun between everyone asking us questions (Katniss and Peeta) about how we got together and Finn being loud and noisy as usual and Peeta and I made googly eyes at each other.

We got back to the hotel about two hours later and we straight to bed. Peeta and I went to my room and we cuddled until we both fell asleep tangled together.

Hey guys, okay I don't know what time I said this was so I made it around seven at the beginning and ten at the end thanks for the votes. Until next time.
~KNC