(chapter 10) 1st day in Cali............

Who knew that California could be so beautiful. Not me but I knew now. All of a sudden Thresh snaps his fingers infront of my face. So I then tune into their conversation.

"Hey guys do you wanna go to the beach?" Asked Thresh

"Yes"Gale and I yelled together

We race up to put our swim suits on. Mine is green and has straps that ties around my neckand crosses over my stomach and a regular bottom.

We meet at the hotel lobby. And then we walked to the beach. We find a spot that's near a volleyball net. We hear people making a commotion. So we turn our heads and see a group of about nine people.

They are really pretty or handsome. One has brown hair and looks slender and looks kinda dangerous (Marvel). And another has pretty red hair (Annie). Then you have the blond girl (Glimmer) and the golden brown haired boy (Finnick). And a brown haired girl (Clove) and another brown haired girl with blond highlights (Madge). And a girl with jet black hair (Johanna)

And a guy with icy blue eyes and blond hair and another with sunny blond hair and ocean blue eyes (Cato & Peeta).

The one that catches my attention is the blue eyed blond hottie. They look like they are coming towards us but they are most likely going to the volleyball net. It startles me when Thresh speaks.

"Wow she's hot"

"Who?" I ask him

"The pretty brown and blond godess"

"Well I like the black haired beauty" Gale said to us

"I like the blond with ocean blue eyes" I sigh dreamly

Soon there is a crowd around us and we then decide to join the crowd and watch them play. Then one of them speaks.

"Hey where is lilly" One of the yells

"Right here" replies a girl with strawberry blond hair and green eyes with a hint of freckles across her nose

"About time" the one Gale likes yelled at her

"Ok let the game begin but first bets" says the blond hottie

"Ok if we win you have to let us teach you to dance" replied "lilly"

"And if we win you have to dance whenever we want"

"Ok" said the icy blue eyed boy

They split. On the right we have the boys and the girl name lilly I think. And on the left is the rest of the girls.

The right serves and lilly spikes it and the black haired girl hits iit back and lilly hits it then the black haired girl hits it back and this goes on until lilly makes a point.

It is a good game until blond hottie hits it and it meets my face hard. He comes running over to me I think to see if I'm okay but that's the last thing I remember before I fall unconsious.

Okay that's it for now. Hope you liked it. Anyway thanks
Everlark_love for making lilly. Byeeeee
~KNC