(Chapter 14) What Your A Dancer? Part 2

Hey guys can you do me a favor and not watch the video until it says. It will make the story better. Thank bye. Enjoy

Day 3 part 3

We walked in and it was beautiful. Lights shining music blasting. It truly was awesome. I turned to see Thresh, and Gale in awe. I didn't think I would see that face on Gale much less Thresh. When I get back to the hotel I will have to mark this on the calender. I know all three of us said we would only be here a second but we decided to stay a while. Thresh and Gale said they were gonna go find girls to dance with. They left me and I went to get a drink at the bar.

"Hey what will it be?"

"A Rasberry Lemonade martini please"

"Comin' up"

While he was getting my drink. The DJ made an announcement.

"Ok ladies and gentleman our favorite four dancers will be-"

She got cut off bysomeone going up and talking to her.

"Okay so only two can dance for us tonight but they will have back up dancers they will be dancing outside tonight doing the broken tango in an hour"

Then she puts on I love it by Charli XCX and Icona pop. I get my martini and its good but I could make better. After an hour everyone starts to go outside and the DJ starts to play Bust Your Windows by Jasmine Sullivan. Then about ten boys in tuxes and ten girls wearing dresses start dancing. ( watch the video now)

One of them looks familar with his blond curly hair. No I'm losing my mind. Thresh, and Gale come over to me. Then as soon as it started it ended. The dancers went to change but the crowd watching kept chanting oncore. The blond one went up to the DJ and told her something.

"Calm down my good friend here has told me he and his friend will be dancing with the other two dancers tommorow".

The crowd the started clapping and cheering. The blond walks into the club. I follow him into the club and to his dressing room in the far back of the club.

"I new you saw me, I new you reconized me I hope you liked"

And I new right then and there that the dancer with the blond curly hair was none other than...............

PEETA MELLARK

Ps. Luke or straight brown haired one is Peeta, Moose or curly brown haired one was Marvel

Hope you liked it

Till next time

~KNC