(Chapter 19) And I Answered "Yes"

Day 7

I wake up at eight. It takes a few minutes for it to sink in that I'm actually here. SixFlags!! With Peeta. I blush just thinking about him. Wait what??

Anyway...Man I'm bored. Ha idea. I sneakily walked up to Thresh, and Gales bed. I then proceeded to jumped on them.

"Oof" Uh oh

Only that wasn't Thresh or Gale.

"Well hello Katniss" Peeta said a little out of breath

"Peeta I'm sorry"

"Its cool" He smiled at me. And suddenly I felt dizzy.

"I thought you were Thresh, or Gale"

"Its okay, but I guess its time to get up"

He stood up. And then I really felt faint. That boy was tan, and fit. Probley from dancing. Then he goes and gets ready in the bathroom and I get ready out here.

"Katniss" he called

"Yes"

"You ready?"

"Yeah"

We leave a note on everyones door and go to the park. We ride The Ninja, The Tatsu, and The Scream. Then eat pizza and drink soda. Then we decide to ride the farris wheel.

When we get to the top the farris wheel stops. Why did I ride this thing?

"Katniss you okay?" He asks sincerly

"Yeah, sure"

"Hey its okay, I'm here"

He hugs me and I look up at him. Time stops its just me and him. He leans in, I lean in. We're an inch apart and I close the space. Fireworks, I see fireworks everywhere. We kiss slowly, passionatly. Until he pulls away.

My lips feel cold, dry. I slowly look at him. Instead of being discusted, or backing away he's smiling.

"So beautiful"

"Thanks" I blush

"Um Katniss um I know we've known eachother for a short period of time but...... I like you, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Peeta" I sigh

"No no sorry I asked" he looks down tears in his eyes

The ride ends and he walks away. I run after him.

"Peeta wait"

He turns around and I run up to him and kiss him.

"Yes" I sigh happily

The end for now
Love you guys
~KNC