(Chapter two)New judges

Katniss pov unless I change it starting now. Enjoy.
I had gotten up at 6:30 again for work. Mom had sent prim and I into one of the hotel rooms to make up the bed and clean the bathroom. Prim was cleaning the bathroom, I was making up the bed while I listened to my music or my favorite song Hall of fame. Anyway I started to sing along with the song what I didn't know was that prim heard me and was recording me.

*****Later on******

I had just gotten off work I got into my car I was going to my aunts house to visit her and her new husband. Who I new nothing about!

As soon as I got into there drive way gale my cousin was running out the door to greet me. As soon as I stepped out the door gale gave me a huge bear hug.

We walked into his house and when I stepped through the door my aunt effie gave me a hug. "hey" I greeted her when she let go of me from her death grip. Suddenly I heard what sounded like elephants coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw a man who was handsome but obviously not my type cause he looked atleast 41 give or take a few. He had blond hair, blue eyes and looked about 5' 10".

"Who is this, love?" he asked my aunt.

"This is Katniss Everdeen my niece, dear". he smiled at me then put his hand out. I shook it and said "Hello nice to meet you". He nodded as a reply. Then he turned to Effie saying he was going to get dinner ready.

When he left I was flooded with questions like "what do you think?", "he's handsome don't you think?" She was interupted by gale clearing his throat.

"Yes dear?" He looked kinda left out but replied.

"sorry to interupt but I'm going to my room now, bye" He waved awkwardly and left to go to his room.

Then Effie started with the questions after he left.

"Hey Effie wait sorry but I don't even know the mans name" I said before she could ask another question.She blushed before saying "His name is haymitch". After she said that Haymitch came into the room and said dinner was ready.

After dinner I told them I had to go because I had to get up early for work and it was already really late.I drove back home and fixed prims dinner because mom was going out tonight.Then I went to bed really tired.

But what I didn't know was what would happen the next day.

Peeta pov (after work)

Finnick drove the gang and I to the beach after work. Where we played volleyball and surfed all day. At about 8 we were leaving when we saw a sign to be judges for the new talent show her in california called Cali Idol.

"Hey you guys should do that". said the girls

" I don't know girls we are dancers not judges". replied Finnick

" So what one time please". said Annie looking at us with puppy dog eyes.

" Sure one time wouldn't hurt" said Finnick cracking first

" Whatever" Cato said next

" Ok" Marvel said then he looked at me

" Fine" I signed getting Annie and the girls to clap and me to crack a smile.

After our "Arguement" we went to eat at the pearl harbor. Then Finn drove us home. As soon as I got home I went to my room and passed out.

Shout out to my mom for supporting me.

love you mom

~KNC