(Chapter 21) I Love Waking Up Next To You

I wake up on something hard. Has to be a chest. Then all at once everything comes flooding back. SixFlags, the kiss, him asking me to be his girlfriend.

Peeta must be awake because he starts stroking my hair. I look up at him.

"Hi Miss Katniss" He smiles down at me

"Hi Mr, Mellark" I smile

A comfortable silence fill the room. Until someone starts banging on the door. Who would be banging on the door at eight?

"I'll get it" Peeta sighs

"What do you want?" He spits to the person at the door

"So sweet in the morning Peeta." Replied a guy

I walk up to them to investagate. Uh its only Finnick

"Uh its you"

"You love me" he smiles at me

"You wish" I walk back to bed

"Anyway Annie, Madge, Thresh, Gale, and I are going to the park you guys in?" He offers

"Yea be down in 10" he shuts the door in Finnicks face

I walk up to him and put my arms around his neck. He puts his armsaround my waist.

We have to go to bed around eight. Espacially me. I have to drive tommorow. There gonna set the GPS so I don't know where we're going.

I lean up and give him a kiss. The pull away quickly.

"Now go get ready"

"Fine" He sighs and walks away

I finish getting ready just as he walks out of the bathroom.

We meet the gang down there. All the guys together are thrill seekers.

The first ride is X2, then The Twisted Colossus, After That the guys go on Superman: Escape from Krypton, then The Goliath, the The Riddlers Revenge, the The the Green Lantern: First Flight, then we ate and sat and talked for a hour so we wouldn't get sick. Then we rode The Tidal Wave and got soaked.

The guys and Jo were fine but Madge, Glimmer, and I were dizzy. So our boyfriends picked us up. I ended up falling asleep on Peeta. He woke me up at the hotel so I could eat.

After That I went back to sleep with my legs tangled with Peetas.