(chapter 34) Our No Secrets Rule

Day 13 part 2
Italics past bold present

"How do you know her?" I yelled at him

"Why does it matter I told you I loved you what do I need to say to convince you of that" he half yells back

Sorry lets go back two hours shall we.

We drove to the local museum it was a really fancy one two I didn't see the van that Mercury drive so I guessed he wasn't here yet.

Peseta turned to look at us from the passenger seat and told us

"Go ahead in we can't let you guys get caught by the camera" we all got out of the car just as she walked out of a taxi in her little black dress that barely went past her butt

She strutted up to us with one of those casual/lazy smiles that guys seem to love.

"Hi my names Emily nice to meet y'all" she shook all of our hands

We introduced ourselves politely. Or at leased they did I just Kinda grimaced and said my name.

She put her arm around his neck in a sideways hug. I growled.like literally growled at her. Everybody slowly turn to look at me. So I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"sorry something stuck in my throat" I blushed hoping it wasn't too noticeable

"OK Peety time to go" he blushed and moved over to kiss me on my for head. She walked back over to the taxi. And he turned to walk to the back entrance of the museum.

We went inside and stood around waiting for the excitement to start. I had been so caught up in my thoughts I noticed a crowd standing near something. I walked over to the crowd noticing my friends try and get a close look with them. It's a good thing I knew exactly what was going to happen or I would've missed something. She walked into the entrance got a piece of paper I don't know what it was, he walked over and talked about how it wasn't a date and how the other looks good. Then they would've walked over to One of the really cool art pieces a guy that was designed to look exactly like that art piece started dancing or it was a girl I don't know.

He handed to us on the paper and then walked away. She watched the commotion at that same art piece for a few minutes and then turned around to notice that something was going on a different art room across the hall.

She heard someone scream so she ran back into the first room where the first person was that was designed to look exactly like the face of one of the pictures which was the first spot where the first person the first person danced. So she leisurely walked back to the person in time to see a scrawny looking man and grayish purple paint start dancing. The second after he started a guy who looked is it exactly like thresh start dancing in brown paint. A few seconds of that the lights would go out and then she walked into a different room and had a bunch of girls dresses jellyfish are they look like jellyfish anyway. She would've gotten excited at that part because she wanted to be a ballerina of sorts but you didn't know that unless you've known her backstory. It was beautiful honestly. She would walked over to the next room. Where a shirtless Peeta was. But you can see because a bunch of strode lights were. Then that's where they cut every single pair of dancers in a room together. Well they did that Mercury was writing on his tablet that I think he designed so he could project writing onto the building. He wrote out The Mob. When they put it on YouTube they would make his face blurry and then after they showed him they would cut my came to one section of the museum.

After that it will come back into Emily. Peeta would stand in front of her. They would both look at each other he would duck hunter where the projector is projecting the strode lights and then you was to meet us back at the van.

After he disappeared everybody else that was in the mob would somehow disappeared too and go back to their cars and drive home.

All of us ran back to the van and quickly jumped in. Marvel drove us back to the hotel quickly and quietly. The elevator ride was quiet also. And then we won't back to our hotel rooms in pairs. Which meant that Peeta and I went back to my room. It was quiet for a few minutes and then we got here.

"You did and I believe you but how do you know her?" I had calmed down enough to look at him

"She's my sister OK" he once again half yelled

"wait since when do you have a sister? How come you didn't tell me?"

"She's my sister in law. I didn't tell you because I thought you would think I was lying to you"

"should I have a reason to think you were lying to me?" While I crossed my arms across my chest

"no Kat I would never lie to you" he pleaded

"OK then I believe you" I smiled and walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist while still looking up at him

"I love you so much Kat" he smiled right back down at me

"I love you too, now let's talk about this Peety situation"

"She's married to my brother rye and they both love tease me he calls me Peety for the fun of it so she started it to, that's all there is to it" He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked over to the bed and laid me down. do you lay down next to me and I slid it over and rested my head on his chest

"Okay from now on can we promise no secrets?"

"Yeah no secrets" he looked down at me and leaned down to kiss me on the lips

And from then on we follow that rule. no secrets