Chapter 1: Past

The sun has risen in the eastern sky, the race of dark clouds continues and sometimes the droplets scatter with a light breeze

​ The crash of water on the distant banks is echoing in the air, many small plants with innocent turquoise stripes are fluttering under the plants.

Jungkook is sitting in the balcony looking at the flower pots which are swaying due to the strong wind.

The raindrops hit the hard leaves of the old plant and scatter; the shower of broken drops gently scatters on the new innocent plants.
How joyful those innocent plants were,

Looking at those red roses, the captain remembered the earlier shy face of his wife Shinju, when the captain had seen Shinju for the first time three years ago, at that time also it was raining lightly.

That shy smile of Shinju, that pink blush on her cheeks when the captain teased her,
Those days were such happy days.

-----●-----

Flashback

November 1929

This was the time when Korea was under Japanese occupation and Jeon jungkook was a captain in the Japanese army, his position in the army was very high.

Being on a big and respectable post in the army, his family was affluent and there was no dearth of wealth in his house,
​The Japanese, who hated the koreans and considered them insects, they also respected the captain and bowed their heads before him.

How many koreans were jealous of him and called him a traitor to their nation but he always remained true to his duty.
He was honest towards his duty,

Six feet tall and well-shaped muscular body in uniform, seeing which any female would get aroused, and would do anything to get him,
Countless senior army officers proposed marriage to him for their daughters.

But no one was suits in his eyes because fate was going to bring him together with someone else.
He was proud of his youth and on top of that he had the prestige of being an army man, he felt that no woman had the power to attract him.

But when he saw Shinju for the first time, wounded by the arrows of those big intoxicating innocent eyes, he got lost in those ocean orbs.

Only four years had passed since the jungkook joined the army and with his skill, courage and honesty, at the young age of just twenty two, he achieved the position of captain

There was no one like him, neither his strength nor his visuals, no one could compete with that twenty three years old dashing young man whose aura alone could make people's hearts ache.