Chapter 45: Showering blessings in the mountains

There is a white smoky blanket of fog in the mountains, the roses decorated in the windows have withered due to the heavy fog

Today no one has time to decorate the house with flowers, the one who holds this house together is screaming behind a closed door and groaning in unbearable pain.

Yoongi is pacing up and down in his house worried and stressed.

He is unable to sit peacefully due to extreme anxiety and concern for his wife.

Krystal, who is giving birth at home, is in the room with a midwife and her mother.

Her screams are deafening and each painful groan is tearing Yoongi's heart, It's as much a blissful moment as it is a moment of worry and tension, as Krystle has been in labor since last phase of the night.

He is rubbing his hands nervously, pacing up and down the room, desperate for his wife to be okay and for a speedy recovery from labor.

[Inside the room]

"EOMMA"

Krystal writhed in unbearable pain, contractions rendering her breathless.

She is lying on the cot in their room was screaming in unbearable pain,

This was the worst, nothing could be worse than this, as if her soul was hanging between life and death.

"Mrs. Lee, the baby's head has been positioned in the cervix, Krystal needs to push" said the midwife while doing Krystal's internal exam.

"Krystal dear, push," Mrs Lee said, cupping her face, but krystal had lost the ability to hear at this point.

She had forgotten to feel her surroundings. Her mother was repeatedly urging her to push but she just kept screaming.

"E-eomma i'm a-about to die ahhhh" she cried, her breathing was heavy, she was clutching the bed tightly with her fists but nothing was able to ease the pain.

"Krystal stop talking nonsense, nothing will happen to you, just push" her mother scolded but she was thinking this is the end of her, now she won't be able to live.

Her hope was dying, she was going to die, now she wouldn't be able to see her child, now she wouldn't be able to see her parents, now she wouldn't be able to meet Shinju.

Now she will never be able to see Yoongi in front of her eyes, she will not be able to admire him, she will not be able to admire her small family with her child and husband.

"Yoongi"

She screamed his name with all her might.