Chapter 50: Their yearning hearts

Their naked bodies were passionately worshipping each other under the white sheet

Her glossy big almond eyes stared at his brown doe orbs, firmly gazing his passion, his determination towards her.

Their actions showed that their hunger for each other was immeasurable, which could hardly be expressed in words.

After this, they will get a chance to feel each other like this, to worship each other, to love each other like this, after weeks or a month, which is sheer torture.

Every drop of sweat was rubbing against each other's body, his slow and deep thrusts were making sloppy sounds and both of their deep breaths were whispering in the hazy atmospheric room.

This ecstatic lustful night that they are feeling, tomorrow the tunes of separation will echo, that's why they are having their time, so that each other's fragrance, each other's closeness, each other's touch lingers in their body and soul even after a month of separation.

They are living deeply in each other as if there is no tomorrow and indeed from tomorrow she will have to wait for him desperately in this room.

"Oh...."

His minty warm breath was fanning into her mouth as his sensual lips refused to leave hers for even a moment.

"Ahhh.... jun...."

Her orgasmic moans mixing with his sensual groans, bringing the pleasure of their ecstasy to a climax. In the glowing hazy light of a night yellow lamp, every feature of hers was shining like molten gold,.

The softness of her body, the clouds of her dense curly hair, the bright sparkles of her eyes, the pinkness of her lips all he wanted before leaving was to hide every shade of her in his breath, in his eyes, in his dreams, in his memories and in his heart.

It was only a matter of a month, but for them, being away from each other for even a moment felt like centuries.

After a very long passionate session he collapses beside her, catching his uneven breath he fixed hi gaze at her features,

He saw that her face, neck, bosom, every part of her body was still glistening with sweat, her long thick hair was scattered on the bed and some strands were stuck to her forehead with sweat, her breathing was heavy, eyes tightly shut, she was still recovering from her orgasm.

She had become a beautiful mess, which he had created, abandoning all senses, all sanity, all hesitation.

He pecked her cheek and removed the hair stuck on her face and forehead with his fingers which made her tired closed eyes open immediately.

"Did I hurt you?" he said, fondling her swollen abdomen, a tinge of concern in his voice and a glint of worry in his eyes.

"You can never hurt me" she whispered with a tired smile as she placed her warm palms on his hands that were on her abdomen.