Chapter 65: Inner turmoil

The flickering silence lasted the entire journey, utter calm and frightening silence, as if after a storm the winds scatter everything and fall asleep in the embrace of silence

They have traveled by train and reached the north to establish their new world, a new place, a new city, where the climate, environment is unfamiliar to them.

Let's see how they fare in these new waves.

They reached here after travelling for almost a day and during the entire journey they didn't exchange even a single word with each other,

It was a bit strange, isn't it?.....

Shinju and Jungkook aren't talking to each other, this in itself is a deeply painful phase that neither of them could ever endure.

A lie caused a rift between them, their world was destroyed and they were placed at a crossroads where there was only a thick shadow of darkness ahead.

After a long drive from the subway through some rocky roads, their car finally stopped near a two-story building.

He had come out first, and then with a sigh Shinju came out of the car, ready to take on whatever came next.

She knows that what has happened cannot be changed, but still this is a phase of time which will slowly pass.

As she stood on a path paved with round, chipped carved stones, directly in front of the beautiful house ahead.

The house was built beautifully, with greenery and creepers hanging around the lobby, the glass panes were shining in the golden evening sunlight.

Everything was extremely restful, actually this whole area was full of peace where there were small beautiful bungalows, and no sign of noise.

Where they were, it was so serene so beautiful so inevitable.

Where has he brought her? She has no idea. He didn't speak a single word to her on the train or in the car. He kept walking and she kept following him like a lost puppy.

Jungkook glanced at her with numb eyes, signaled her to follow without speaking, and she silently followed him towards the house.

Their hands were empty as they brought nothing, only Jungkook had a big suitcase in his hand, which didn't contain any clothes or essential items, before going to Seoul railway station, he went to the bank, probably to get money from his locker and some of Shinju's jewelry and that is in this bag.

Once they reached the brown wooden door, Jungkook knocked, and the door was soon opened by a elegant woman whose beauty left Shinju stunned.

The woman looked at Jungkook and widened her eyes as if she was very taken aback.

"Annyeong Irene."

Jungkook smiled and bowed in respect, but she still stood there, stunned.

"Joonie...."