Chapter 31: Under the moonlight

He is in pain, perhaps no one can fathom the depth of his pain, he is barricaded by the harsh, contemptuous words of his loved ones

But he still has patience, he is hurt, but he has to handle everything, he has to gather the scattered pearls and weave them into a single thread.

Through the corridor of stairs, he dragged her to their room, she limped behind him like a lifeless body.
There was moisture in the eyes, there was an emptiness and a wind of fear in the heart.

He opened the door of the room and entered inside with her, He made her sit on the bed, she was staring into his eyes, which were filled with a whirlwind of anger and pain, which was tearing her heart, She was the reason that caused her husband's sorrow, she wanted to console him and share his pain,...

But she was also afraid of him.

Jungkook's aura was already so strong that it could create a pang in people's hearts, Shinju had hesitation in opening her tongue in front of him.

But today she will have to gather courage, her husband needs her. She saw from the corner of her eye, he was pacing the room like a lion in a frenzy, running his fingers through his hair.

"Ju-jungkook" She managed to get jungkook's attention towards her as a whisper escaped her trembling lips.

He moved towards her and in one fell swoop he lifted her from the bed,
She was startled at the sudden action. Her eyes caught a direct glimpse of his, which were full of painful glumness.

"Shinju"~

He breathed softly and called her name, as if that name was providing oxygen to his bruised blood vessels.

"I agree that the attitude of my family isn't good in any way, but you should know one thing very well, before any calamity befalls you, that calamity will have to pass through me Shinju." His hot breath was fanning on her face, his face was slightly tilted to her level, and her face was slightly raised listening to the words coming out of his mouth.

He gazed into her eyes, absorbed her facial expressions, her nose was light purple and her cheeks were moist, one by one new fluids were developing in her big watery eyes.

"I-i wish I c-could rip out my heart to show h-how much I b-believe in you, I trust you, I trust you with everything I have jungkook." She sobbed, her soul yearning for how to take away his pain.

He was in pain but smiled, jeon jungkook wasn't the kind of person to waver just at the slightest gust of wind, he couldn't give up so easily, All he needed was his partner's trust. He wanted his woman to have faith in him and he was ready to face any adversity.

"Thank you for believing in me so much" he said and hugged her tightly, she too hugged him tightly, wrapping both her arms around his nape,

Her face was buried deep in his arms, that embrace was comforting to both of them, these light clouds of sorrow gave a slight shiver in their hearts, the softness of the breath and the warmth of the arms were giving soothing warmth to the body shriveled in the cold.