Chapter 35: Hurt me

Tears from her eyes were flowing one by one continuously, drenching her rosy cheeks

She was remembering those eyes which were staring at her disheveled state a moment ago,

Her breathing was heavy, She was soaking up his embrace, hiccuping like a small kid.

She sat on the edge of the bed, tightly wrapped her arms around his torso and buried her face in his stomach, venting out all the pain in her heart.

And he would caress her hair, sometimes rub her back, let out her agony, let her cry to her heart's content.

"Shinju I'm here, everything is fine love" The more he consoled her in a tearful tone, the more she buried her face in his stomach.

She wanted to hide herself away from the eyes of the world and hide in some deep corner inside him, wanted to remain in his tight embrace.

"E-everyone w-was staring a-at me." She cried with hiccups, hugging his waist tightly.

"Its okay no one saw anything, I hid you" he kept murmuring, soothing things with his calm tone.

"I-i em-embarrassed you." She kept sniffing his stomach, trying to find calm and solace in his embrace.

"Hey shinju... It wasn't your fault, it was an accident, you can never embarrass me love I know" She slowly lifted her head, looked at his face, there was some expression of consolation, concern and eyes were red, perhaps this calmness and tenderness was only for Shinju,

He was burning from within, the embers were lighting him up, this calm and silence was the invisible soot of the burning coals.

"If you keep crying like this, you will get sick, which I won't like at all mi vida" He saw the disfigurement on her face,the mascara on her eyes had flowed and darkened her cheeks; the color on her lips had smudged, new streams of tears were flowing and some new drops were developing in the eyes, her hair was disheveled, some strands were stuck on her forehead, soaked in sweat.

He wiped her tears with his big palms, fingered back the hair sticking to her face.

"Shinju, look into my eyes," He cupped her face and collided her eyes with his, her crying turned into sobs.

"Each of your tears is tearing my heart, if you keep breaking like this, I might lose my breath." He knelt down on the ground in front of her, holding her hands in his.

"I told you not to go with that scoundrel, and look what happened,..."

"You think this world is as innocent as you are, but the truth is that mi nena this world is evil, you can't trust this world blindly." He rubbed her hands softly, her hiccups became more intense,

"No, this isn't the time to cry," he wiped her tears again "You have to be strong to face this world, so that if at any time I'm not with you and any difficulty arises, you will have the strength to overcome that hassles."