Chapter 56: Monster on the doorstep

What is the biggest compulsion in the world for virtuous people? To see the atrocities and yet not be able to do anything against them.

This is like surrendering without fighting in a war, this is like silently accepting the cruel punishment without a hearing in the court of justice.

Lost in the confluence of the stormy waves rising in her empty mind, Shinju's steps were moving towards the mansion,

It feels as if the feet have been tied with chains and there is difficulty in moving forward, the heart is clouded, why, why are girls so helpless.

A solitary tear escaped Shinju's puffy eyes as she entered the living room, but the scene in front of her made her blood boil.

Jisoo was sitting on the luxurious couch in the living room and teaching Seung while the Devil himself was sitting on the couch to the right.

A perfect happy family, isn't it?...

Isn't this pair an example of an ideal couple? Anyone from outside can be overwhelmed by seeing this couple and thinking how perfect they are for each other.

Jisoo has everything a man desires in a wife, desirable body, perfect gait, perfect traits of a noble daughter-in-law, she is blessed with the perfect qualities that people want to see in their daughter in law, their wife, then why did he try to tarnish that innocent girl.

Doesn't she satisfy all his physical needs or is this monster a lustful manwhore whose needs cannot be satisfied by one woman?.

"You know honey you are the greatest husband in this world, there is no one like you" Jisoo was teaching her son till now but as soon as she saw Shinju coming through the door she put all her attention on taunting Shinju as usual.

Jimin was taken aback for a moment after hearing the sudden compliment from Jisoo, then he looked towards the door and a sly smirk appeared on his lips, knowing that she is boasting to make Shinju feel jealous.

"And what made you say that darling" Jimin put the newspaper he was holding on the table and winked at Jisoo.

Oh what a gentlemanly and sensible way he speaks, Shinju scoffed in her mind, how clever he is in his pretense.

Shinju was trying to get out of there as quickly as possible so that she could get away from the sight of that bastard, but the swelling in her feet and the living room being so huge and on top of that the shock and impact of that incident had tied her legs down and she was unable to walk.

"Nowadays, after marriage, the husband leaves his wife at home to do household chores, but you are so different honey, who takes his wife to Japan for vacation?," she added, with a sinister smile plastered on her face.

A painful chuckle appeared on Shinju's lips, Great husband? huh, Shinju was neither getting angry nor feeling bad at Jisoo's words, rather she was feeling pity for Jisoo, if only she could know the reality of her great husband, if only she could see that ugly face covered by that divine mask.