Chapter 41: Stranger?

"Officers, this is Gehwar 98, which has been incorporated into our military weapons,"

Captain Jeon jungkook, surrounded by thirty to forty army soldiers and officers, was introducing the officers with some military weapons.

Five stars on his shoulder and his toned body clad in a gray uniform added to the grace of his gait.,

The lines of patience and seriousness on the face were the shining, bright and exquisite qualities of his visuals.

"This is the master rifle used till now by the German military in fierce battles but it is a matter of great pleasure that it has now been provided to us too, this is going to be of great benefit to us in the challenges ahead." He flashed some rifles and sent a wave of grace in the military caravan.

The Captain, passing through the Corridor of the Army Headquarters, was taking a walk in the daily exercise grounds and discussing the Army's entanglements and daily routine.

He is here, trying to concentrate fully on his work but his mind is absorbed in that lovely smile.

The only person in his mind is his wife, all the time, every hour, every moment

Every day he has only one desire to finish his work as soon as possible and reach her.

Her fragrance still lingers in his body, The scent she had shared with him this morning in the bathtub, the teeth marks she had left on his chest were still there,

The wild moments he spent with her this morning and night are still intoxicating in his mind.

'She really is a little kitten,'

He said in his mind, rubbing his hands on his chest, exactly where she had marked him last night in the heat of her orgasm.

"Sir"

An officer called him and brought him out of his trance.

"Sir, a captain has come to meet you from the north." The officer informed, hearing which he frowned.

"Details" he asked in his deep accent.

"Sir he comes from Kumgang, some provinces in the north are under his control, and his name is Kim Namjoon."

As soon as the officer told his name, he stood up from his chair, he knew him and perhaps he was his close friend.

"Bring him here respectfully." He ordered and the officer walked out of the room at the speed of the wind.

After some time, a tall muscular man dressed in army uniform appeared in the room with his head held high proudly.

The lines of bravery on his face, and the pride in his gait like Jungkook's, screamed that his status was no less than Jungkook's.

Kim Namjoon..

A twenty seven years young man who trained with Jungkook at the training camp in Paris treated him like his own younger brother.