Chapter 61: A wonderful life partner

What about time, it is bound to pass, whether it is good or bad, time is the only medicine for wounds,

It has been more than ten days since Jungkook returned home, and these days were very painful, it seemed as if Jungkook had spent the most difficult days of his life in these ten days.

Every day he saw his wife breaking down, saw her silent tears, felt her shock, but didn't leave her side even for a moment....

He would feed her with his own hands, bathe her, pamper her, he would even skillfully braid her beautiful hair himself, taking her in his arms, he would read books to her till late at night and she would keep listening with her head pressed against his chest.

From her medicines to her waking up crying in the night due to shock, he would take care of everything with love.

Hardly anyone would be lucky to have a wonderful life partner like him.

Many times he would ask her to go out somewhere, But in the fear of some dreadful danger, Shinju would refuse to go out every time. Shinju, who used to roam around the house like the wind all day long, was now confined to her room.

She would neither go out of her room to eat nor go out into the garden to get some fresh air, which surprised Jungkook, but he realised that she was still weak, her body is still bleeding and having painful cramps.

But Jungkook still doesn't give up, sitting in the balcony in the evening with her head pressed against his chest had now become his daily routine, he would sit in the cool breeze of the balcony, holding her in his lap, from sunset till the blue glow of the night spreads.

It won't be wrong to say that he has declared himself her full time care taker, Jungkook was now rarely seen even in front of other family members, and sometimes didn't come out of the room for whole day.

Even Minji and Mrs. Helen also started visiting Shinju less frequently after his arrival as he had forbidden everyone and made sure to take care of her himself, So Mrs Helen could only go to their room to deliver their meals.

He tried his best to keep her happy and help her forget the trauma and the results were indeed getting good,

Her grief was still there but her crying had become a mere sip; she would now smile at any of his jokes...

Her wounds were also beginning to heal now, the scars were very deep, the day when Jungkook returned, he was unable to clearly identify the scars in the gloominess of the night, but when he clearly saw those scars on her sleeping body and face in the sharp rays of the morning sun, his heart was shaken.....

There was a big wound on her forehead on which fresh ointment had been applied, perhaps her head had hit the floor directly, a cut on the corner of her lip, and a purple mark just below her eye, and apart from all this, there were strange marks on her left cheek and several parts of her neck which were extremely suspicious.