Chapter 3: Found you

The squinting glance is inconsistent or not?Is there true love in the heart, suppressed or not?There is love everywhere you lookLove is filling the entire universe

Is there true love in the heart, suppressed or not?
There is love everywhere you look
Love is filling the entire universe..

----------

This is a moment to behold, this is not a moment to rush, this is a moment to pause, there is a bridge of thousands of emotions in this moment.

Jungkook's heart was beating fast, he was capturing these precious moments in his eyes.

She was like the moonlight, she was like a flower bud, She was like poetry for poets,

Seeing her, his heart went crazy, a web of desires started, a bridge of ambitions was formed.

She was arranging colorful roses on the flower cart, It is because of these roses that this lovely fragrance spreads in this town.

Sometimes she would take out red roses from the basket and decorate them on the cart, sometimes she would sprinkle clean water on them.

Sometimes her hair would get blown by the light breeze and fall on her face and she would tuck them over her ears in frustration,
Her eyes glitter like the pearls of the ocean,.

She would lower her eyes and then get up and blink, not knowing that with her actions she was showering arrows on someone's heart.

She is busy with her work, unaware that someone has been admiring her from a distance for hours.

He has been standing at one place like a statue for at least half an hour, looking at the florist.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of something rattling.
he came to his senses now.

Without caring about anyone, he started moving towards the flower cart.
He went straight and stood shamelessly in front of the flower cart.

Shinju's attention fell on the muscular man and a pang rose in her heart, her eyes grew wide,.

​This is the same person whose prey she had chased away that day, now there is no way out from here, now no one can save Shinju,

Her knees became weak due to panic, she suddenly sat down behind the cart and slowly started crawling backwards on the ground.

​Seeing this action, Jungkook chuckled and the redness on his cheeks was increasing.

The heartbeat of both of them was beating fast. The only difference was that her heart was beating fast due to fear and, his due to happiness and nervousness.