Chapter 64: Betrayed by loved ones

As the family quietly devours their lunch in the dining room, completely unaware of the impending doom

The man forgot all his shame and the sins he had committed and was eating fearlessly, looking at him and his splendid appearance, no one can know that such a deadly monster is hidden inside him.

Only Mrs. Jeon's sitting at this dining table knows about his real sin, which she has managed to hide from everyone, at least she thinks so.

Suddenly something trembled in the air and the atmosphere was engulfed in darkness as if the cosmic sense was giving a suspicious hint of some apocalypse.

Just then, the loud sound of the thudding of shoes echoed from the dining entry and everyone's attention went there, everyone's eyes widened sensing the movement of those pair of detructive eyes and those doomed steps, Jimin looked at him with his terrified eyes and here he lost his shit seeing his horrifying appearance. He seemed to be the emerging god of destruction.

Smack

"Ahhhh....

Before anyone could say or understand anything, he kicked Jimin's chair with all his might, causing him to fall face down on the floor along with the chair.

"Jungkook"

Jisoo yelled while Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon jerked up from their chairs, eyes widened in bewilderment, every person in the room's blood ran cold and Jimin was unable to get up from the ground with just one blow because his head started spitting out blood after hitting the ground.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU"

The screams, the painful noises, the cries, the sounds of breaking bones and roaring were audible throughout the dining room,

It was only Jungkook who burst into the dining room like a wounded lion, shocking everyone. And then Jimin's body became his punching bag, and Jisoo's painful pleading question with the rest of the family.

Mr. Jeon, Jisoo and Mrs. Jeon tried their best to separate him from Jimin but like a psyco he kept on pushing painfully whoever came in his way, thanks to his army skills, his physical strength was unmatched.

Was he just a merely angry? No, he was seething with rage. His eyes were deeply clouded with darkness, his only desire was to punish him so badly, so painful and soul-stirring that he would never dare to commit a sin again.

"Jungkook why are you doing this, please leave him, a-bbeoji, abeoji please save my Jimin" Jisoo pleaded holding Jungkook arm, but her pleas were falling on deaf ears.

He has lost his senses, the words Shinju said to him with incredible difficulty and pain that he touched her, called her by names and that their child died because of him, it was as if his soul was taken away from his body, he didn't even give Jimin a chance to explain himself.