Prologue/Information about story

This is the Beginning of Dragon Ball Rai taking place 3 years after the fight with Golden Frieza. Characters such as Uub and Pan are in this series and we are bringing back many beloved characters in the Dragon Ball community. This series is going too be roughly around 100 episodes or so. Even though there will be many of the same characters there will also be many original characters from me and the rest of the Wreckless Nostalgia crew. We hope you all enjoy this and we will have our own soundtrack to this on our YouTube channel @Wreckless Nostalgia and if supported enough or not we will make this series into a manga. The series will have about 5 or 6 sagas depending on the amount of episoses we do. This is a project that's being worked on by Me and dante and that16yearold so go follow her she is a very talented and a very creative young women. We've been in love with Dragon Ball for almost our whole lives and now we just want to put our ideas and our views about Dragon Ball out there for everyone. So if you like Dragon Ball then we hope you'll like our series. All of Dragon Ball, Z, GT is owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji Tv, and the man who inspired us to make our series the legend Akira Toriyama!!! And in the beginning and end of each episode narration is in Kyle Herbert's voice.