Episode 7

Last time on Dragon Ball Rai as Ginyu was putting a beating on the weakened Goten he was looking to finish him off with his new signature move The Ginyu Bomb!!! With all of his energy into a spirt bomb like pose Ginyu was certain he had victory! Until *Swish* Trunks stepped in and deflected the blast with his sword! Then when all seemed lost for our warriors Goku and the others finally arrived!!! Shocked to see Ginyu he explained how he was able to resurrect Cooler and the others. With the exception of killing hundreds of Namekians Piccolo went into a rage! Taking the battle into his own hands he destroyed Ginyu almost annihilated him with the Special Beam Cannon! As Ginyu barley managed to get out of that Piccolo goes into full Super Namek rage and he goes on the offensive today!!!

Piccolo: You know i can kill you whenever i please.

Ginyu: HAHAHA oh yeah tough guy? That's the exact same thing i told all your little Namek buddies before i blew them into oblivion.

Piccolo: AHH.. UGHH YOU. YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! I'll kill you!!!

Piccolo charges Ginyu

Piccolo: Hiya ya ya ya ya ya!!!

Blast after blast kick after kick punch after punch. Ginyu never stood a chance.

Piccolo: Now!! To end this! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Light Grenade... Barra.. UH...

As he was about to blast his new attack he stopped by the rest of the Ginyu Force.

Trunks: Okay so they wanna butt in? LETS GO!!! HIYAAAAAA

Trunks/Tien/Master Roshi/Yamcha went after the remaining members of the Ginyu Force!

Master Roshi: I may be old but i can still fight dammit!!! HEHEEEEE

Recoome: LETS GO THEN OLD MAN!!!

Roshi begins to power up! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Krillin: WOW do you guys feel that?! I didn't know Master Roshi had that much power left in him!

Master Roshi: HEHEH now let's fight big guy!!!

Recoome: Heheh alright!! RECOOMEEEEEEEEEE KI... AH?! Hey where the hell did he go???

Jeice: Ahhhh Recoome behind you!!!

Recoome: Wha... *Powwwww*

Master Roshi with one kick to the neck paralyzed the mighty Recoome.

Jeice: Ahh what the?!? How did the old man even touch Recoome?

Master Roshi: Well son ya see. Age has nothing to do with it. Its about power. And i got PLENTY OF IT!!! HEHEEEEE!!!

Goku: Wow... Master Roshi's stronger then ever now!! Wonder if i can get a sparring match with him soon. Heheh.

Jeice: Alright then who's going to go up against the Red Magma?!?

Trunks: Heh. Why don't i try hot pocket?

Jeice: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!?

Trunks: I said... Hot... Pocket!

Jeice: Aghhhhhh oh yeah? Well we'll see who's making the jokes after im done with you mate!

Trunks: Alright then mate! Why don't you stop talking and start fighting?

Jeice: Why you little!!!

Jeice charges Trunks

Jeice: Hiya ya ya ya ya ya!!!
Stay still monkey!!!

Trunks: Heheh c'mon hot head you can atleast hit me once? Or try too.

Jeice: That's ENOUGH!!! NOW YOU'RE DEAD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! CRUSHER RED BOMB!!!!!!!!!!

Trunks: Huh?! Oh no!!! That thing will destroy us all if i don't think of something! Well i guess its perfect timing to try out my new move!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Triple!!! Burning!!! Attack!!!!!

Both blasts connect but gratefully explode on impact. Equally matched Trunks knew he had to do something and do something quick!
Jeice: Looks like the end is drawing near for you monkey!

Trunks: Heh. Well then. I guess i'll just have to go... Super!

Cooler: What?! Him too?!? Can all these Saiyans ascend to the legendary Super Saiyan? If that's the case were going to be in serious trouble...

As Trunks and Jeice seemed evenly matched Trunks starts in to transform to a Super Saiyan to look to end Jeice and the second member of the Ginyu force and what about Piccolo?! Will he be able to end the controlling and demented Captain Ginyu? And who will confront Cooler first Goku or Vegeta? Cooler seems to have his eyes set on killing Goku but will Vegeta have anything to say about it? Find out next time on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Rai!!!