Episode 18

On the last episode of Dragon Ball Rai! Things began too really heat up between Airodod & Vegeta! As Vegeta let his guard down one too many times and Airodod got the best of him. Making the Saiyan Prince go down on one knee with a devastating super punch! But Airodod got too cocky and Cooler stepped in ordering Salza to charge Vegeta from the back so Airodod can get the finishing blow! But one of the Z Fighters wasn't going to have any outside interference in this battle. It was Gohan!! The Saiyan Warriors cut off Salza and entered himself into this battle! Will Vegeta and Gohan be able to pull this one off? Or did they bite off more then they can chew?! The fearsome battle continues today!!!

Vegeta regains his strength

Cooler: Oh great. If that little arrogant monkey didn't interfere Vegeta would be nothing but rubble right now!

Airodod: Hm. This doesn't concern me. You will still be defeated Vegeta either way your death is near!

Vegeta: Ha! That's what you think. You know you're not the first imbecile to declare you defeating the mighty Super Saiyan God! And just like the many before you, you will die a slow embarrassing painful death!

Airodod: We'll see about that monkey!

Meanwhile the battle between Salza and Gohan was about to begin!

Gohan: I'm going to end this quick. So i don't know about you but i'm going to start this at full power!

Salza: Hm. Be my guest! No power or full power it doesn't make a difference! The outcome remains the same! You and the rest of these pathetic earthlings shall perish today!!!

Gohan: Shut up and fight!!! Damn you bad guys and your monologues. I can make a book out of all your speeches!

Salza: AGH!! You stubborn fool!!! Now your time is now!

Gohan: Hm, actually your time is now my friend. And let's start with chapter 1. The Mystic Beatdown!

Gohan begins to power up!

Gohan: HIYAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Salza: AH! What the?! This power is unbearable! Unfathomable! AHHHHH!!! *Scouter explodes*

Goku: Woah!!! Holy crap! Gohan is stronger then ever now!

Vegeta: AGH! How is this possible?! Did he get stronger by flipping the pages in his stupid little books?! This doesn't make any sense whatsoever!

Beerus: Oh my! Goku's boy seems to have powered up significantly since the last time i saw him. I might have a sparring partner to my liking after all Whis.

Whis: His Mystic power is the strongest i've ever seen. And he's a Saiyan so that just makes it even more of a thrill!

Beerus: Quite impressive indeed. Heheh

Gohan has reached a new level of power within his Mystic Form!

Piccolo: WHAT THE?!? Gohan how did you get this powerful?!?!

Gohan: Hm. C'mon now guys i might've gone soft but i'm not out of this battle just yet.

Goku: Well looks like your not just a book worm after all. Hahah

Gohan: Hm yea well. Videl wasn't going to let me get soft. She's been a great sparring partner. And now i'm going too finish you. Right now!

Salza: Urghhhhh for a monkey you sure do talk much!

Gohan: Heh, yea and i can fight a hell of a lot better then i can talk so your in alot of trouble buddy!

Salza: AGHHHHHHH THAT'S ENOUGH!!! HIYAAAAAAAA

Salza charges Gohan.

Salza: Hiyaa yayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayaya

Left's and right's rapidly flowing from Salza's hands. None of them connecting on the Saiyan Warrior.

Gohan: Hm. C'mon now! My wife can throw better punches than that!

Salza: Ughhh you arrogant son of a bitch! Time to die now!!!

Gohan: My thoughts exactly! *Swish*

Gohan vanishes but suddenly reappears right behind Salza.

Gohan: HIYAAAAAA *Devastating kick to the back of the neck*

Salza: AHH!!!

Salza falls to the ground unconscious and not able to move!

Vegeta: AHH! One kick?!?!? That's it?! One stupid little pathetic kick?!?

Piccolo: UHH!! I can't believe it he's not moving at all!

Cooler: Salza! Urghhhhh!!

Gohan: That's a warning to you Cooler! Take your men and leave. Before i have a change of heart.

Cooler: Pathetic. All i asked was for one of them to be destroyed and you can't even do that?!? If you can't obey my command you don't deserve to serve under me! NOW DIE!!! HIYA!!! *Throws Salza in the sky* Death Beam!!!

Salza: Lord Cooler no please don't do this!!! AHHHHHHH!!! *Disintegrates within the blast*

Cooler: Hm, Expect the same out of you Airodod if you cannot finish off Vegeta!

Goku: Wow!!! Talk about workers compensation Coolers not playing around!

Piccolo: You can say that again. He blew him up like he was some toy ballon.

Vegeta: Okay this is getting irritating! The final round begins now Airodod! All your hardwork and pain will not mean a damn thing once im done with you!

With Salza defeated and Airodod on the ropes it seems Cooler is getting frustrated with the outcome of the battle so far. But can Airodod pull some last trick effort up his sleeve? Or will the Saiyan Prince take out this menacing foe once and for all? The only way to find out is tuning in to the next episode of Dragon Ball Rai!!!