Episode 16

Last time on Dragon Ball Rai! Vegeta tried his hardest and threw a devastating Big Bang Attack at Airodod! But with ease Airodod deflected the attack and absorbed the energy from the blast to attack Vegeta! Now with the weakened Saiyan against a regenerated Airodod but with Vegeta still so cocky and refusing to turn Super Saiyan God Lord Beerus was tired of watching Vegeta fooling around and gave the Mighty Prince only five minutes to defeat Airodod or he'll have to transform in to SSG or Beerus would step in and make Vegeta transform! So can the Prince beat the clock? Or will the clock beat him?! Find out today!!!

Beerus: Okay Vegeta your five minutes begins now.

Vegeta: Hm, Alright then. Let's just put it this way Airodod these are going to be your final five minutes of your pathetic life!

Airodod: Hm. Vegeta always so damn arrogant but when it comes down to it you drop the ball. It's a habit of yours really to be pushed and not able to do anything about it.

Goku: Wow. Never seen anyone get to Vegeta like this.

Vegeta: Well. Let's begin shall we? Hiyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Vegeta charges Airodod

Vegeta: Hiyaaa yayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayaya

Airodod: Haha. Very amusing Vegeta but once again not even close. The only way you'll even come close too me is if you transform and even then i don't believe you'll be able to fight me.
Vegeta: You sure about that big mouth?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Final Flash!!!

Goku: Oh no! EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Vegeta: DIEEEEEEEEE!!!

Cooler: Hm? Is he serious? Well this should be entertaining.

Vegeta's Final Flash seems effective but when the smoke settles there is a shadow standing among the dust is Airodod!

Vegeta: UH?! NO IT CAN'T BE!!! THAT WAS MY STRONGEST FINAL FLASH I COULD'VE BLASTED!!

Airodod: Well that's a shame. Hahaha now if that's all you have Vegeta i assume it's my turn?

Vegeta stands in shock wondering how he could've survived that blast.

Beerus: Hm, Well Vegeta i have to admit that was a valiant effort but sadly your five minutes has just now ended.

Vegeta: Heh. Alright then. Let's begin!

Vegeta begins to transform

Vegeta: HIYAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blue aura and lightning surrounds the Saiyan Prince.

Vegeta: Heh. That never gets old. But now Airodod you will witness the might of a true Super Saiyan God!

Cooler: This will be interesting to see if his training paid off. AIRODOD SHOW NO MERCY!!! KILL VEGETA NOW!!!

Airodod: Yes my lord! Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Airodod charges Cooler but is in a trail of his own dust when he realizes that the Saiyan Prince has disappeared.

Airodod: What the hell?! Where did he go???

Vegeta: RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!! HIYAAA

Kicks Airodod right in the back of the neck sending him staggering into the canvas.

Vegeta: The first kick is always the hardest. Well depends on if i feel like kicking harder. HAHAHAHA

Airodod: Agh. Dammit! He is stronger now that he transformed... I don't know what to do!

Vegeta: Well you could always run? It would save me the time of making you look like an even bigger joke then you already are!

Cooler: NO!!! Airodod you will stand and fight your ground to the very end! I trained you to the best of your abilities so don't let me down dammit!!!

Airodod: Yes sir...

Vegeta: Hahaha this is priceless!!! Taking orders from some useless excuse for a warrior! Take charge for gods sake!

Airodod: You shut your mouth Saiyan!!!!!!!! Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

With Vegeta having Airodod on the ropes the young warrior is running out of options but is there really more power hidden within or is Airodod at his end? Will the Prince finish the job or will someone else step in? The only way too find out is too watch the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Rai!!!