Episode 1

It's been 3 years since Goku and the rest of the Z Warriors have beaten Frieza once again and now are enjoying a peaceful life among each other. Meanwhile unbeknownst to them a terrifying force of evil is approaching to earth seeking vengeance on those who killed his brother and father. His name is Cooler. And now revived and more dominant then ever him and his henchmen are now planning on going to earth to obliterate Goku and the planet along with it. What will Goku do when he finds out about this? And will the other Z Fighters be any match to Cooler or his henchmen? Find out today!

Cooler: How much longer till our arrival on earth Salza?

Salza: In about a month or so My Lord, Should we commence the training?

Cooler: Haha if you must as long as if you're strong enough to hold your own amongst there so called "warrior's" then we shall have nothing to worry about.

Salza: Yes, my Lord. To be honest at this point i don't believe that any of those little peasants can hold a finger up to us.

Cooler: Hm, that's what you think. That's the same mentality Frieza had before that little Sayian monkey obliterated him. I however have mastered my Golden form and shall have no trouble killing Goku or anyone one else who is stupid enough who wants to defy me. Frieza was once again careless and in result he was defeated. Training myself half to death for 2 and a half long grueling years. I will have no trouble with those impudent little earthlings!

Salza: Yes my Lord, how many of them do you think they'll be sire?

Cooler: Hmm. I don't know and.to be quite honest I don't give a damn. If they get in our way we shall destroy them that's all.

Salza: Of course my Lord.

Cooler: Now resume with your training and do not wake me till our descent on earth got it?!

Salza: Yes, my Lord!

Meanwhile on earth!

Bulma: Thank you so much Trunks for staying and helping me plan this party! It's better then your father. Stupid... Arrogant Jerk!!!

Trunks: Mother calm down please i don't mind helping.

Bulma: Calm down? CALM DOWN?!?!? No ill calm down whenever your father decideds to grow up and be a man! 20 years i've put up with that man and i'm starting to get sick of it! All he does is train and train and train!!! OOOOOOOOOO I'm so sick of it!!!

Trunks: Uhhhh.

Bulma: What do you think i'm lying?!?

Trunks: Uhh no mom!!! I was just saying you know how dad gets. Eheheh.

Bulma: Yea i do. And i'm sick of it!

Trunks: Oh boy. I hope everyone's having fun at the Lookout.

As Cooler makes his terrifying statement that he will arrive to earth in one month how will the Z Fighters prepare for this menacing foe? And will they be able to stop him once he descends on the planet? Well you'll find all that out and much more next time on Dragon Ball Rai!