Episode 4

Last time on Dragon Ball Rai with Cooler descending on the earth 2 of the planets bravest warriors set out to meet the monstrous villian and defend the earth and the people they love. But with Goku and the rest of the Z Warriors on the other side of the earth will they make it in time before Cooler arrives? Or will the 2 young Saiyan Warriors have to fend for themselves? Find out today!!!

Goku: Ahh!!! Oh no!!!

Gohan: You feel it too don't you dad?

Goku: Coolers about to land!!! And Goten & Trunks are going there right now!

Gohan: OH NO!!! Dad we got to go now!!!

Goku: Right! King Kai??? King Kai can you hear me?

King Kai: Yes Goku i can what's the problem?

Goku: Well Cooler just landed and Goten & Trunks are going to meet them there to fight!

King Kai: AHHH!!! OH NO!!! What are they thinking??? They'll die if they decided to fight him alone!

Goku: Yea i know and i need to ask you if you can contact the two closest people to them so they can help them when they confront Cooler until we get there!!

King Kai: All right you got it Goku im looking now!

King Kai finds two warriors training in the wastelands.

King Kai: Ahhhh found em! Yamcha!!! Majin Buu!!!

Yamcha: Uhh King Kai? Is that you??

King Kai: Yes it is me!

Yamcha: what's up? I'm guessing you felt that power too? Is it Cooler?

King Kai: Yes it is!!! And Goten and Trunks are on there way to the battlefield right now!

Yamcha: Ahh what?!?! ALL ALONE?!?!?

King Kai: Yes and that is why i contacted you two because your the two closest to them and Goku and the rest are on the other side of the planet!

Yamcha: Right!! Don't worry King Kai were on our way there now right Buu??

Majin Buu: Buu beat up bad guy???

Yamcha: You're damn right! Let's go give them hell buddy!

Majin Buu: YEAAAAA HAHAA!!!

As a gigantic space ship starts to descend on the planet the Z Warriors sadly know... It is him.

Goten: AH! He's landing Trunks we got to hurry!!!

Trunks: Right! Were almost there bro keep going!

Salza: Lord Cooler! We have arrived.

Cooler: Hm, it's about time. Now the hour of triumph is upon us! This will be the day we shall kill Goku and his pesky little insolent friends along with this pathetic planet!

Salza: Haha! Yes my Lord!!! They do not stand a chance against the mighty Cooler!

Cooler: Hm. No one does...

Goten: Finally were here!

Trunks: Wow that's a pretty big ship.

Goten: Yea no kidding! There's got to be room for atleast 1,000 of those soldiers.

Trunks: Heh great 1,000 on 2... don't you like those odds?

Cooler emerges from his ship and slowly strolls down the walkway.

Cooler: Ahhh. Well what do we have here? Goku andddd Vegeta? Heheh just the two mokeys i wanted to see.

Goten: Whaa? What are you talking about? Im not Goku?

Trunks: Yea and im not Vegeta?

Cooler: AH!!! WHAT?!? then who the hell are you two then?!?!?

Goten & Trunks both power down.

Goten: I am the son of Son-Goku! I am the Saiyan Warrior known. As Goten!

Trunks: And i am the son of the Prince Of All Saiyans. I am the Saiyan Warrior they call. Trunks!

Cooler: Ahhh his sons? Heheh how interesting. So might i ask where are your fathers?

Goten: Oh there coming! But in the meantime why don't you show us some of that deadly power we were sensing earlier.

Trunks: Uhh Goten?! What are you doing??? If we fight him like this now we'll both die!

Cooler: Heh he's right you know. Maybe you should listen to your purple headed friend and be more careful about who you're talking to BOY!

Trunks: AH!!! What the?! There's two big power levels coming straight for us Goten!

Yamcha & Buu arrive.

Yamcha: Hey guys what's up!

Goten: Yamcha!!! Buu!!!

Trunks: Awesome!!! Hey guys hows it hanging?

Cooler: Hm, amusing really...

Goten: What is?!

Cooler: That you actually believe that you can even stand a chance against me! Fools. You have no idea what hell your about to endure!

Goten: AGHHHHHHH!!!!!! THAT'S ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of your mouth Cooler! I'm going to shut it right now!

Trunks: Goten no you can't! He'll destroy you!

Yamcha: He's right man just wait until your dad gets here!

Goten: NO!!! I'm tired of waiting! I'm not a coward and neither was my father. I sworn to protect this earth and everyone on it. Lets fight COOLER!!!!!!!!

Cooler: Hm? You cannot be serious? HAHAHAHA!!!! This is tremendous! All right then little boy! I'll play your little game until your father arrives.

Goten: Haha oh trust me. This isn't gonna be easy for you.

Cooler: And how so monkey?!

Goten: Heh. Because... I'm going to kill you right now.

Cooler: What the?!

Goten begins to power up
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trunks: Woah!!! His power level. Just keeps growing!

Yamcha: UHH... it's not stopping anytime soon either!

Majin Buu: OOOOOOOOOOO he really strong!!!

Yamcha: Huh ya got that right Buu.

As the screaming stops and the smoke settles all that stands there is a warrior... His name. Is Goten.

Trunks: AHHHHHHHHH?!?!? Whatttttttt!!!! He's a.. Super Saiyan 3?

Yamcha: Wow he looks exactly like Goku don't ya think!

Goten: Hm, i told you Cooler. Your death is closer than you think!

Cooler: AGHHHHHHHHHHH YOU INSOLENT LITTLE MONKEY!!! ILL DESTROY YOU AND THIS ENTIRE PLANETTTTTT!!!!!

Goten: Heh. Ya know Frieza said that exact same thing... Right before my father obliterated every shredd of his existence!

Cooler: I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT IDIOT FRIEZA!!! DO YOU HEAR ME MONKEY?!?!? NOTHINGGGGGGG LIKE HIM!!! And ill start by doint the one thing he could never do.. beat a Super Saiyan.

Goten: Well then... What are you waiting for? Lets go!

Cooler: Your move mokey!

Goten: don't mind if i do!

HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Goten ascends to a Super Saiyan 3 will his decision to challenge Cooler be his downfall or will it be successful and hold him off long enough till Goku and the others get to the battlefield? With power and determination Goten will try and defeat the cocky and powerful Cooler! Who will win and who will perish in battle? Find out on the next heartstopping episode of Dragon Ball Rai!!!