Episode 2

Last time on Dragon Ball Rai as Cooler told Salza about his plans to destroy Goku & planet earth he fell back into a slumber which he should not be awaken from till one month has passed! Meanwhile on earth Trunks was helping Bulma with the party Goku and the other Z Fighters were training on the lookout but will it be enough when they find out about Coolers return? Maybe they'll find out today!!!

On the lookout

Goten: C'mon dad you can't expect me to get any stronger with you just sitting around staring at the sky.

Goku: I'm meditating Goten... there's a difference, but if you really want me to train with you then alright show me what you got!

Goten: Haha alright that's more like it!!!
Goten begins to power up
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Goku: Wow his power level is enormous! He's about as strong as i was when... UH. Is he?

Krillin: UH OH!!! Heyyyyyy Goku!!! Were late for the party!

Goku: EEEEEEEE!!! Guys we gotta go now!!!!!!

EVERYONE STORMS OFF THE LOOKOUT

Chi-Chi: Those boys are going to be in serious trouble if there late!
Goku: Heheh late? Who's late not us were right on time!

Bulma: Yeah well it better not happen again Goku!

Goku: Woah calm down Bulma what's your problem?

Trunks: Father is training instead of here at the party.

Goku: Haha that doesn't surprise me. Vegeta's always been trying to be the strongest. Too bad that's not happening. Heheh

Vegeta: What was that KAKAROTT?!?!? I couldn't help but overhearing you just now and it sounds like you still believe you're more powerful than i am!

Gohan: Oh great here we go...

Goku: Well maybe i am, you better be careful Vegeta! You don't want to embarrass your wife again at a party don't you?

Vegeta: AHH what the... Is that a challenge Kakarott?!?

Goku: Maybe it is. What are you gonna do about it Vegeta?

Vegeta: Ooooo you don't wanna know Kakarott!

Goku: Haha alright then lets go old man.

Vegeta: WHAAA?!? OLD MAN?!? That's it you're done Kakarott!!!!!!

They both start to power up to there god forms.

Bulma: HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! BOTH OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Vegeta: Ughhhh. What do you want women?!?!?

Bulma: Well maybe i want you to atleast come to one party without getting us all killed!!!

Vegeta: Ughh. Whatever.

Goku: Aweee where you going Vegeta?

Vegeta: I'm going somewhere that's worth my time!

Bulma starts to cry

Goku: Vegeta wait! If you stay i promise to give you a one on one sparring match on top of the lookout. What do ya say?

Vegeta: Hm? Heh. Alright Kakarott I'll stay. But as soon as this little party is over our battle shall begin!

Meanwhile on Supreme Kai's planet.

King Kai: Ahhhh!!! Oh no! Do you sense that?!? That power.. is so terrifying! Who could it be?

Supreme Kai: Uhh?!? How is this possible??

King Kai: What the?!? It's Frieza?!?!?

Supreme Kai: Uh? No it's... It's Cooler!!!

King Kai: Oh noooooo!!! Why is his power level as strong as Frieza's when he was in his golden form???

Supreme Kai: That's because he's now atleast 10 times more powerful then Frieza!

King Kai: Oh no!!! We need to warn Goku and the others immediately!

Supreme Kai: Absolutely! Do it King Kai quick!!!

King Kai: Right!

King Kai contacts Goku

King Kai: Goku!!! Goku are ya there?!?!

Goku: Hm yeah it's me King Kai what's going on?

King Kai: There is... a very evil force coming towards earth.

Everyone: Whatt?!?!?

Goku: who is it King Kai???

King Kai: It's... It's Cooler.

Goku: Ahhhh whattttttt?!?!? But how???

King Kai: I really don't know at this exact moment what happened but me and Supreme Kai shall look into it. But in the meantime you all need to start training immediately!!

Vegeta: King Kai! How long do we have till Cooler comes arrives on earth?

King Kai: I don't know that either but i'd suppose in about a month or so. So you all need to start training now!

Vegeta: Hm alright you got it. I'll train just as hard as i been doing.
King Kai: Good. You all need to train as hard as you can. Because if that's not all. Coolers suppose to be 10 times as strong as Golden Frieza.

Everyone: Whaaaa?!?!?

Goku: Ten times???

King Kai: Yes.

Goku: Alright then we'll start training soon then. Just keep us updated please.

King Kai: You got it Goku.

As the Z Fighters learn about Coolers arrival will they be able to train in the one month span to even match up to Cooler? Knowing that he is 10 times more powerful than Frieza this will be no easy task for our hero's. But will they be able to become more powerful? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Rai!