Episode 15

Last time on Dragon Ball Rai! With Vegeta in his sights Airodod went on the offensive and attacked the prince, even with one of his strongest blasts the Saiyan God managed too deflect it with ease. But that was only the warm-up for this young warrior now he goes full powered today!!!

Vegeta dodging Airodods movement's with ease.

Vegeta: Well looks like you were bluffing after all! Atleast your brother begged for mercy unlike you who's actually stupid enough to challenge me!!!

Airodod: Well Vegeta if you weren't so one sided and arrogant i'd remind you of the power that's still lying deep within me.

Goku: VEGETA!!! STOP BEING A FOOL HE'S ONLY LETTING YOU WIN RIGHT NOW!!! YOU BETTER TRANSFORM NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Vegeta: Oh will you shut up already Kakarott!!! If i didn't believe i had the situation under control then i'd ask for your assistance! Now butt out or Cooler won't be the only problem you'll have!

Beerus: Vegeta is making me quite annoyed right now Whis.

Whis: Well you heard him Beerus if he didn't think he had the situation under control then he would be worried.

Beerus: Yes i heard him Whis. It's just his arrogance is starting to test me.

Whis: Hm, Lord Beerus getting upset once again. This situation is uncontrollable and you know it.

Beerus: Hm, i'm the God Of Destruction no situation is out of my reach. Vegeta better shape up and focus or i'll step in and do it for him.

Whis: Don't get too angry now Beerus. We don't need you destroying another planet for no reason.

Beerus: Hmph.

Vegeta: Hiya yayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayaya

Left's and right's connecting on Airodod

Vegeta: Big Bang Attack!!!!!

Airodod: Hiyaaaaaaa Airokick!!!

Like a bolt of lightning the Big Bang Attack was absorbed by Airodod.

Goku & The Z Fighters: UHH!!!

Vegeta: AHHHH!!! What the?!?!? Did he just absorb my attack?!

Whis: Oh my. Lord Beerus it seems he just absorbed Vegeta's attack.

Beerus: Hm, quite impressive yes. So hopefully Vegeta will now take this more seriously.

Whis: Haha we can only hope so ßeerus.

Airodod: Now Vegeta you see anything you throw at me just gives me more power. So your efforts are futile or childish at best if you believe you can defeat me with one of your little petty blasts.

Vegeta: AH!!! I can't believe this! I don't know what i'm going too do! He's virtually indestructible to anything i throw at him! What am i going to do?!

Goku: Vegeta!!! Use your head! Don't think about killing just beat the hell out of him until he surrenders!!!

Vegeta: Huh. You know Kakarott you actually said something useful for once. I will beat this clown senseless till he surrenders to the Mighty Prince!

Beerus: Well Vegeta maybe you should think about transforming first before going on the offensive again.

Vegeta: I don't need too transform! I can kill him whenever i please!

Beerus: Alright then do it. But i'm giving you five minutes! If you're unable to destroy this creatine before then you must transform. And if you don't... I'll make you do it.

Vegeta: AH!!! Alright Lord Beerus. Five minutes is all i need!

Whis: Do you think he'll be able to kill him in five minutes Lord?

Beerus: Hm, nope. But that's the fun of watching a Saiyan fail. Because you know they'll always just get right back up.

Vegeta: Alright Airodod round two and this time. The Saiyan has been unleashed. So prepare to die!!!

As the Mighty Prince refuses Lord Beerus advice to turn Super Saiyan God he's ready for round two against Airodod! But can the Prince beat the clock and beat him in the five minutes? Or will he have to finish the job as a Saiyan God?! Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Rai!!!