Episode 22

On the last episode of Dragon Ball Rai!!! As the battle started to intensify it was uncertain who had the edge until Goku seemed to gain the edge! But don't assume anything Goku because you know what that does! As the other Z Fighters are still in search for the Dragon Balls can Goku hold is own against Cooler? Or is Coolers new found golden form just too much for the Sayian Warrior? Find out today!!!

Cooler charges Goku

Cooler: Time too die monkey!!!

Goku: Oh no!!!

Cooler grabs Goku by the head and drills him through the mountains.

Cooler: Now you see Goku! You don't know how truly powerful I really can become. Im a monstrosity that you cannot even fathom. And now just for fun im going to beat you to a bloody pulp until you surrender to me!!

Goku staggers too his feet only too fall back on one knee.

Cooler: You see? Pathetic. An absolute waste of a corpse. To think that you a Sayian could hold a finger to a true Warrior such as myself. Instead of taking you out the easy way. Just to make sure you stay down! I'll put a Supernova in effect right about... Now.

Cooler starts too charge up for the Supernova.

Cooler: Hahahaha TIME TOO DIE SAYIAN! SUPERNOVA!!!

The blast comes hurdling towards Goku. And it hits right on the target.

The Z Fighters all at once stop there search and notice the blast!

Gohan: Ah dad!

Piccolo: Goku?!

Vegeta: Kakarott?!?!

Coolers Supernova clears and there is nothing there.

Cooler: Hm. That was easier than I expected. Well looks like the mighty Goku is dead!
Gohan: Piccolo! I don't feel dad's engery signal anywhere!

Piccolo: URGGH. Dammit Goku.. Where are you?! Alright enough of this! Gohan lets go!!!

Gohan: Right!

Gohan and Piccolo fly too Goku.

Vegeta: Oh great Kakarott! Did he just bite the dust?!

Piccolo: King Kai?! King Kai are you there?

King Kai: Yes Piccolo Im right here! What seems to be the matter?

Piccolo: Goku's power signal is decreased so much neither me or Gohan can sense him! So I need you to search and see if you can find him! & Im pretty sure Vegeta is on his way there too but tell the rest of the Z Fighters too get to the lookout immediately!

King Kai: You got it!

As King Kai beings to warn the others of Goku's possible demise they all listen to King Kai and headed to the lookout.

King Kai: Piccolo the others made it to the lookout safely! But why there?

Piccolo: Because it's the safest place and they can train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Were gonna need all the strength we can get if what I fear is true.

Mr. Popo: Alright King Kai has informed me that Piccolo has asked for everyone here to go train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Only two at a time though so the first two will be Yamcha & Majin Buu. The next two shall be Tien & Uub. The next will be Krillin and Android 18 & the last two shall be Goten & Trunks!
Dende: Now Yamcha & Buu enter the Time Chamber. We musnt waste any more time.

Yamcha: *Nods* Right! Ready Buu!!!

Buu: YEAAAA!!! Buu ready Buu ready!!!

Yamcha & Buu enter the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Goten: I hope dad is alright... I can't sense him at all.

Trunks: ... I hope so too. Lets just hope that when were done in the Chamber we'll all be strong enough too destroy that monster!

Meanwhile back at the battleground.

Cooler: Hm. Well looks like the monkey has been put down. Now too finish off the rest. Where should I start looking.

Gohan: How about right behind you!!!

Cooler: Huh. Would you look at that! It's Goku's son and the Namekian. Looks like you two want to fight! Well what are you waiting for?

Vegeta: They're waiting for me!

Vegeta descends onto to battlefield.

Vegeta: Kakarott. Where is he?!

Cooler: Hell for all I know he could be everywhere! Hahahah let's just say that Supernova wasn't intended for the outcome of survival!

Gohan: Urghh.

Cooler: What's wrong boy? Looks like you're about too blow a gasket.

Piccolo: Shut it freezer face! If you did kill Goku then I'd suggest on running.

Cooler: HAHAHAH & why's that?

Piccolo: Because you'll be dealing with his son. & Vegeta is just as strong if not maybe even stronger than Goku & me. Haha i'm not your ordinary Namekian.

Cooler: Well let's just say Goku was my toughest adversary & I deposed of him just as quickly as I thought I would. So what the hell makes you think do have a chance against me you impudent little animals!!!

Gohan: He's right Piccolo. Dad was stronger than all of us... But dad's not here right now. So it's up too us!!! The 3 of us are going too end your reign of terror!!!

Vegeta: Haha that's more like it boy. Let's show him who's the boss. Normally I'd like to do this sort of thing alone but he's just like his brother. A waste of space.

Cooler: Urghh.. Just for that Vegeta you'll be dying next. But this time I actually want a challenge. So why don't all three of you power up too your max and then show me what you got!

The 3 warriors begin too power up!

Gohan: Your time is up Cooler!!! HIYAAA

As the 3 warriors charge Cooler can they finish what Goku started? & Speaking of the Sayian God why is he nowhere too be found?! Has Goku been laid too rest or is he just waiting for his moment too strike on the now busy Cooler. All these questions answered! All the action & more! As the battle rages on the next episode of Dragon Ball Rai!!!