Episode 13

Last time on Dragon Ball Rai! With the last of the Ginyu Force defeated and two of Cooler's men there were only 3 left Zarbon, Salza, and Airodod! With Cooler predicting atleast one of the Z Warriors will go down! But who will it be? With Airodod challenging Vegeta and Zarbon charging Krillin at full power who will win and who shall perish in battle? Find out today!!!

Zarbon charges Krillin

Zarbon: Yaaaaaaaa hiyayayayayayaya

Krillin: Hiyaaaaa yayayayayayayaya

Both evenly matched not one giving an edge to another.

Android 18: Get him Krillin!!!

Krillin: Destructo Disc!!!

Zarbon catches the blast and throws it to 18

Krillin: 18 NOOOOOO!!! Kamehameha!!!!!!!!!

The Kamehameha connects and destroy's the Destruco Disc

18: Thanks Krillin

Krillin: Heh, Don't mention it. Now i got to get back to work.

18: Krillin!!!!!

Krillin: Ehhhhh!!! Yes honey???

18: You better beat him!!

Krillin: Heh, You got it!

Zarbon: Now you insolent little pest! Time to die!!! Super Elegant Bomb!!!!!!!!!

Krillin: Destruco Disc Barrage!!!!!!!!!! Oh no it's not working!!! They just keep going right threw them!

18: Krillin look out!!!

Goku: Krillin no!!!!!

Zarbon: SAY GOODBYE!!!

Super Galick Gunnnn!!!!!

The blast connects with Zarbons

Vegeta: HAHAHA now that's 3 times Zarbon!!!

Zarbon disappears

Vegeta: Ah what the where did he go?!

Krillin: Thanks Vegeta. I owe you one.

Vegeta: Hm. Don't mention it.

Krillin: But now. I want to finish him Vegeta. Alone.

Vegeta: Huh? You really think you stand a chance against him?

Krillin: Heh. You'd be surprised Vegeta. I'm not as weak as you think!

Zarbon reappears and charges Krillin

Zarbon: Hiyaaaaaa yayayayaya

Kick after Kick connecting on Krillin.

Zarbon: Ughhhh im sick of this! Im going to take you out right now!!!

Krillin: Hehe *Coughs up blood* Then do it you son of a bitch!

Zarbon: Now i will! Your death is near earthling!!! Then... heheh i'll be taking good care of your wife!

Krillin: Well until she sees how hideous you really are!

Zarbon: Uh?! How do you know about my transformation???

Krillin: Doesn't matter how i know it. Just do it!

Zarbon: Hm. Alright you asked for it!

Zarbon begins to transform!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Zarbon's transformation is finished and he is more powerful then ever!

Zarbon Transformed: Nowww!!! You will die!

Zarbon charges Krillin and kicks his head in the ground

Zarbon: Haha hiyaaaa yayayaya

Lefts and Rights destroying Krillin

18: Krillin stop this!!! You're going to die!

Krillin: Nope. I'm not out just yet.

Zarbon: Hahaha are you sure about that??? You're starting to look like a dog on 3 legs!

Krillin: Well. That's what you think but. I had something saving for just this occasion!

Zarbon: Huh?!

Krillin begins to power up

Krillin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vegeta: What the?! He wasn't kidding! His power level is enormous and it just keeps growing!

Goku: Ahh!!! Krillin knows the Kaioken?!?!?

Krillin: KAIOKEN!!! TIMES 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18: WHAT?! 50???

Goku: 50?!?!

Vegeta: AH!!! Unbelievable!
King Kai: Whattttt?!? 50!!! That's insane his body will collapse if he goes over 20! So how is this possible?!

Cooler: Wow! These earthlings are more tougher then i expected.

Beerus: 50 you say? My my that's close to about 25% of my power wouldn't you say Whis?

Whis: Yes my Lord just around there.

Krillin: Heheh NOWWWWW!!! Your end is near Zarbon!!!
HIYAAAAAAAAAAAA SUPER DESTRUCOMEHA!!!!!!!!!

Goku: What is that?!

The Super Destrucomeha cut right through Zarbon and disintegrated the foul warrior

Zarbon: Nooooooooo!!! This can't beeeeeeeeee...

Krillin returns to normal

Vegeta: Incredible! That move was just. Word's can't explain what i just saw,

18: Krillin what was that move???

Krillin: Well while i was training under 200 times gravity i found out that i unlocked the Kaioken attack and realized i needed a new move. So after months of training i figured to combined two of my strongest moves together. So it starts out as a Destruco Disc then slowly turns into a Kamehameha wave and the both just sort of connect. Haha

Goku: Well that was awesome Krillin! I can't believe you got the Kaioken up to 50 times!!! I could only go up to 20! That just shows us how much you've beem training!

Vegeta: Well if you'd stop with the celebrating we have 2 more of these clowns to deal with!!! And i guess i'm taking on you Airodod?

Airodod: Well. You can attempt to fight me but you'll soon find out it will be the biggest mistake in your entire life!!!

With Zarbon defeated and two more of his henchmen still ready for combat will Cooler make good on his promise that one of the Z Warriors will die in this battle??? Or will the prevail once again to defeat this evil force who is somehow there strongest adversary they've ever fought? All those answered and more next time on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Rai!!!