Episode 12

Last time on Dragon Ball Rai! With Airodod threats to the mighty Prince weren't going so well. Vegeta took this situation into his own hands! Proclaiming that he will kill Airodod and then Cooler. But when Cooler made his threats he stopped mid sentence terrified by what fell on to the battlefield. It was the God Of Destruction Beerus!!! Along with Whis just being there as spectators watching the progess the 2 have maid on there own! But will it be enough too end Cooler and his evil henchmen? Find out today!!!

Beerus: So. Is the fight going to resume any time soon gentleman? Or did i get out of bed for nothing again? Because if that's the case then i believe im going too actually do my job for once and destroy everyone on the battlefield...

Goku: Heh, Oh c'mon Beerus did someone not get his morning milk today? Hahaha

Cooler: AH?! What the?!? Who the hell does he think he his?! Beerus will kill us all because of that stupid monkey!

Beerus: Hm, very funny Goku. But yes unfortunately you're correct i didn't have my milk and i am increasingly frustrated right about now. So please start this battle!!!

Goku: Hm. Right!

Dore: Boss!!! Let me go first! I'll take on one of these dopes!

Cooler: Hm, if you must. Any volunteers?

Majin Buu: Buu beat up bad guy!!!

Cooler: Alright then Dore. That's your opponent then.

Salza: Neizu wants a turn as well Lord!

Cooler: Oh yeah? Well? Well why don't we make this a tag team? Any one else want to step in?

???: I DO!!!

Another Z Fighter arrives too the battlefield. It is Uub!!!

Uub: Room for one more!

Buu: Uub!!! Ahahaa

Goku: Uub?!? Wow your power is insane!!! What the heck happened to you???

Uub: Well. You guys aren't the only ones that have been training this whole time! Heheh.

Goku: Yeaaa i can tell! You've been training alot im proud of you Uub!

Uub: Thank you Goku! I mostly owe it too you! But now. I'm going to finish these guys off! You ready Buu!!!

Buu: Buu ready!!! Buu ready!!!

Uub: Let's goooo!!!

Uub & Buu charge Neizu & Dore!

Uub: Hiya hiya ya ya ya
*Left's and rights connecting on Neizu*

Dore: HIYAAAA Yayayayaya

A barrage of body shots from Dore on Majin Buu.

Uub: c'mon Buu let's do it!!!

Buu: Huh? Ohhh ahahahaaa

Uub: Haha yup! Let's do it!

Uub & Buu: Kaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Dore & Neizu deflect the blasts at the last second. But a distraction only from there real attack. Buu multiples and 10 miniature Buu's popped out!

Buu's: Get bad guys!!!

All 10 Buu's charge Dore and Neizu!

Buu's: Hiya yayayayayayayayayayaya

Ki blast after Ki blast all were connecting! There were too many for them too dodge.

Dore: Are you friggin kidding me?! These little brats are throwing us around like damn rag dolls.

Beerus: Hmmm?

Whis: Something troubling you my lord?

Beerus: It's that young warrior over there. Uub i think his name is?

Whis: Yes what about him?

Beerus: His power level seems to be the highest out of all the humans. And he seems to be as powerful as a Super Saiyan.

Whis: Well he is the reincarnation of Majin Buu. And Buu was as strong as a Super Saiyan 3 my lord. So it's not surprising that with training with Goku he has an amazing power level.

Beerus: Hmm.. interesting. Very. Very. Interesting.

Uub: Now do you two see why this was a mistake?! You guys never stood a chance. And neither does your big scary boss back there what a joke!!! I'm done playing around! Buu let's finish this!!!

Buu: Right!!!

Uub & Buu start to power up greatly!!

Uub: Now!!! Here we go!!! Super Buu Buu Explosive Ball!!!!!!

Dore & Neizu: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *They both disintegrate in to the barrage of explosive blasts*

Vegeta: Haha well that didn't take so long now did it!

Cooler: But how?!? They were suppose to be stronger then almost all of you!!! Ugh. Pathetic weaklings not worth my time!!!

Goku: Hm, well you got 3 left Cooler why don't we get them out of the way first then... I'll deal with you myself!

Cooler: Well. Alright i suppose we have to save the best for last! Zarbon! Airodod! Salza! You will take atleast one of them with you! You're three of my strongest warriors do not let me down!!!

Zarbon: Alright then lets start with you baldy!!! Hiyaaaaaaa!!!

As Zarbon rushes Krillin will he take one of earths mightiest warriors? Or will Krillin be able to hold is own? And will Salza face? As Airodod fights Vegeta Krillin vs Zarbon and many more fights and super excitement on the next action packed episode of Dragon Ball Rai!!!