Episode 10

Last time on Dragon Ball Rai! With Ginyu all out of options he went all out! Throwing the Super Ginyu Bomb! In fear of this attack killing anyone Piccolo went on the offensive blasting a new attack of his own! The Double Special Beam Grenade!!! A brutal beam struggle between the two went on there way! Meanwhile on the battlefield The next Z Fighter to step up was Tien!!! The 3 eyed warrior took on the menacing Burter! But Tiens new strength was not one to take so lightly! Making quick work of Burter the Mighty Ginyu was next! With Piccolos new move destroyed the illustrious Captain! Now with Cooler all by himself will his new Golden Form be enough to take on the Z Warriors? Find out today!!!

Goku: Wow!!! Holy crap! That power is insurmountable!

Vegeta: Incredible...

Cooler: Well. Now that is over. What do you think?

Goku: Hm, if you weren't so evil you would actually be a great sparring partner. What a waste of power.

Vegeta: HM?! Kakarott! I sense more power levels coming right towards us!

Goku: WHAT?! Who is it?!?

Cooler: Ahhhh. So they did show up.
5 more Space pods came careening into the earth.

Trunks: Wha? There evil. Pure evil.

Yamcha: Is it more of your guys Cooler?!

Cooler: Awe would you look at that! You are actually smart enough to use your heads! Yes you imbecile there are with me! Arriving a little late but better late then never i suppose.

Gohan: But who else could it be??

Cooler: Oh I'll make sure you see monkey! In fact you along with your father shall be the firsts to go!

Krillin: Oh man! Those power levels are crazy huge!!!

Master Roshi: UH WOW THEY WEREN'T KIDDIN THOSE POWERS ARE DISTURBINGLY HUGE!

Cooler: Heheh. Yessss indeed they are. You have your work cut out for you don't you gentleman?

Goku: Yea i suppose we do. But then again when don't we?

Vegeta: Hm. Smart ass.

Cooler: Quite.

The 5 Space Pods descend on to the planet.

Gohan: Who's in there?!

Cooler: Heheh oh gentleman you may exit the pods.

5 men come out of the pods.

Goku: Whaa?!

Vegeta: AHHHH!! It's it's... his armoured squadron..

Cooler: Let me introduce you too my top men!

???: I am Dore!!!

???: Neizu!!!!!!!

???: I am Salza!!!

???: You're new worst nightmare! I am Zarbon!!!

Vegeta: Who is the last one?

Cooper: Men i'd like to introduce Airodod! Dodoria's younger more stronger brother.

Vegeta: Woah.. this ones not playing around. He looks like he's taking a few of us with him.

Airodod: I want you! *Points to Vegeta*

Vegeta: Huh? You can't be serious! Bwhahahaha!!! Yes you might be quite stronger then your brother but you aren't as smart if you think you challenge the Prince Of All Saiyans and live to tell about it!!!

Cooler: Hm. Don't be so cocky Vegeta! Airodod is a very strong warrior and you may have some competition on your hands!

Vegeta: Hahaha!!! Well if Kakarott has you then i guess i'll take on this "Airodod"

Goku: Then what about the other four Cooler? Or did they just come and watch you get killed!

Cooler: Oh they will be participating i can assure you that my little monkey friend.

Krillin: What are you staring at?!

Zarbon: Well im just takin by that wonderful blonde beauty in front of me right now!

Android 18: Me?!

Zarbon: Well i would have to say yes to that!

Krillin: Hey minty!! Keep your eyes off my wife and focus on your opponent!

Zarbon: Aha and who would that be?

Krillin: Me!

Zarbon: Well then. Alright i guess i can humor you with this little game. Haha.

Krillin: Hm. Well this may be a game to you but for me. Im going to enjoy killing you!

Zarbon: Hahaha well aren't you blunt!

Krillin: Oh trust me. I haven't even gotten started with you buddy.

Krillin begins to power up!

Krillin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku: What the hell?!? Krillin has so much power!!!

Vegeta: Ah!! I can't believe it! His power. Just. Keeps growing!

As Krillin powers up for the Kaioken attack does Zarbon have enough power to hold off the enraged husband?! And will the other four get there chance to fight or will Cooler take them all on? And is Airodod as strong as he claims to be? Find that out when he takes on Vegeta next time on Dragon Ball Rai!!!