Episode 14

Last time on Dragon Ball Rai! With tensions rising and the enemies seeming to diminish Zarbon was looking to finish Krillin off there wasn't a better time then too pull out all the stops and go all out! Krillin unleashed his new power a Kaioken attack times 50!!! Almost unstoppable he quickly defeated Zarbon. Now with two more foes will see how the Z Fighters get out of this jam as Airodod attacks Vegeta today!!!

Vegeta: So i assume it is my turn then?

Airodod: If you are ready to die then be my guess Saiyan!

Whis: Ooo Beerus look Vegeta is preparing too battle!

Beerus: Hm? Vegeta you say? Well this might be interesting after all.

Whis: Well lets see if his training has payed off at all.

Goku: Vegeta. Don't go easy on him. This guy doesn't look like a pushover.

Vegeta: Don't tell me what to do Kakarott! I know what i'm dealing with here and if he's anything like his brother this shall end very quickly.

Beerus: Vegeta is being arrogant fool right now Whis.

Whis: You're right Lord. He is once again underestimating his opponents power and it shall be his downfall.

Goku: Vegeta i'm serious! You never take your opponents seriously and you wind up making a mistake! Don't be ignorant!

Whis: Goku is actually taking this more seriously then i thought.

Beerus: Because he knows they aren't playing around as well. Vegeta on the other hand has gotten to cocky... That will end today. Either by Airodod or by me. I don't really give a damn at this point to be honest.

Whis: Hm, You are correct my Lord.

Vegeta: Well then. Will you start it or shall I?

Airodod: Be my guest you filthy animal! Whether you like it or not your death is upon you!

Vegeta: You know your brother said the same thing right into oblivion!

Airodod: You son of a bitch!!!!!

Airodod charges Vegeta!

Airodod: DIEEEEE SAIYAN!!! Hiyaaaaa yayayayayayayayaaaaa

Vegeta: Huh?!

Left's and right's connecting on Vegeta.

Vegeta: Ah what the hell?!

Airodod: AiroBomber!!!!!!

Vegeta dodges the blast.

Airodod: Well now. Vegeta you are as strong as everyone said you were. But that was just the beginning of the torture. You'll die today Vegeta!!! By my hands and my hands only!

As Vegeta stares in to the eyes Airodod he knows he means business so will he start taking this fight seriously or will the Prince Of All Saiyans finally meet his hands at this new opposing villain? Find out on the next action filled episode on Dragon Ball Rai!!!