16 - Helping me to sleep

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! But I hope you enjoy!

Skye

"Maybe you should sleep," Neveah said from the other line as I stared intently at my phone. "You know, beauty rest? It's a nice thing, you know."

"I want to know if he's coming," I told her, swiping through my photos to keep myself busy.

"And I want to sleep," she replied, "okay? Good night."

And she hung up the phone, making me glare at it angrily.

Ugh... why?

I felt manic, honestly. Everything was spinning.

I was tired, but... I wanted to ask him so many questions. I couldn't risk falling asleep!

So I just threw myself forward and pulled out my sketch book, sliding it across my desk while pulling out pens.

Yes... this would be a great distraction.

*****

"Skyeeeee," a soft voice sang, and I groaned, shifting my position as something brushed across my face. "Skyeeee. Come on. Wake up."

I parted my lashes, gazing hazily up to find Sebastian standing above me.

He kneeled down, making me blink when I found myself still sitting at my desk, but I must've fallen asleep at some point.

"Hey," he said gently, eyeing me in amusement, "were you waiting for me?"

I sat up a little, gazing around lazily to find all my lights still on.

Jesus... what time was it...?

I just wanted to go back to sleep... I stayed up so late and I was so tired.

He smiled at me when I looked back down at him. "Looks like someone needs to go to bed, huh? Come on. I'll help you."

I blinked lazily when he stood and guided me up, feeling my world waving as he helped me to the bathroom.

He just guided me to the sink, and I stared up at him. "Brush your teeth," he told me, smiling, "and then when you're ready, come out, okay?"

I nodded, and he closed the door behind me.

After doing my nightly business, I brushed my teeth and distantly changed into a long T-shirt that fell to my mid-thigh, and I ended up stepping to the bathroom door and parting it.

Sebastian gazed up from the wall and smirked, stepping over to me as I stared hazily at him.

God I was so tired... I wasn't even sure if this was real or not.

He stepped over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, and I didn't fight as he guided me to my bed.

I watched as he drew back the sheets and held my arm as I crawled in, and I settled against the mattress, lashes lowering as he pulled the blankets over me.

"Go to sleep, okay?" he said.

I shut my eyes and felt myself falling as the bed shifted, and I knew he got up and walked off somewhere.