24 - That cat is a demon

Skye

Skye

It had been almost an hour, but we were finished with the tour, and this place was absolutely amazing.

There were three floors that were all the same length and width as the others, though the top floor consisted of hundreds of large bedrooms, and in the middle section there were four even larger rooms; the piano room, the library, a smaller kitchen, and a theater!

Not only that, but the bottom floor had so much more! A dining hall with an abnormally large table, a living space with gorgeous couches, a ball room, hundred-car garage, kitchen, arcade, aquarium, infirmary, study, pool room, TRAINING room, and a freaking BAR!

How rich was this man?

And that wasn't even all!

They had a rooftop terrace for sightseeing as well as a greenhouse! And there was a basement that consisted of another training room, a wine cellar, an ice rink, a children's play area, and a fricking BILLARD room!

What WAS he? Did fallen angels literally give birth to money?

I stared off as Sebastian walked me back to my room, questioning everything and if my sanity was depleting yet.

I didn't know him, though this entirely surprised me; his existence surprised me, and I still wasn't sure if he was the best to be around, but I just... I couldn't help myself.

I was too curious, and I was wandering closer to his danger, and I'd been trying to pull away, but it was as if his body itself kept grabbing me and drawing me back.

"How did you find so much money?" I asked him then, and he glanced over at me with a smirk.

"I own a couple clothing companies, and a couple computer companies," he told me, looking entirely smug that I was so impressed. "And I don't even have to do anything, all the money just comes to me."

I gazed up at him as we walked up the stairs to the top floor. "How did you get the company?"

He smiled. "You don't want to know the answer to that, Sweetheart."

A chill passed through me, and I knew he was implying he did something bad or... illegal, but I still got even more curious.

"Do you have any other siblings?" I asked him then.

He glanced over at me, something in his gaze switching, but he replied, "No."

I nodded then, gazing back up. "Who else lives here?"

"Uhm," Sebastian said, gazing up. "Me, my sister, my two friends Jake and Jaden—who are brothers, by the way—and Chris."

I blinked. "Wait... Chris? The guy I tried to hook Neveah up with earlier?"