Chapter 6

Your pov:
Grace/ Glerp: Why hello students! I am Grace and I am here to learn!

Ella: Ha nerd. (Whispering)

You: Are you sure that's her? (To Bose)

Bose: Definitely

Chapa: No matter how much she tries, she still looks the same. Once an alien always an alien.

Teacher: You can go sit next to Chapa over there. (To Glerp)

*Glerp makes her way to the table you and your friends are sitting at (including Bose and Chapa) and sits in between you and Chapa.*

Glerp: Why hello!

Chapa: Hi Glerp.

Glerp: I recognise you! Your my friend!

Chapa: Oh friends a strong word. I'm more of your uh acquaintance.

Glerp: Ok, and you two are? (To you and Ella)

Ella: Oh I'm just her friend. (Pointing to you)

You: And I'm uh, I'm y/n and I'm just Boses friend!

Bose: Yeah Glerp, she's my new friend you don't need to worry about her.

*The bell then rings while you guys are talking.*

Chapa: Ok I have art next so I'll see you guys at lunch.

Ella: Same, I'll see you at lunch y/n!

You: Ok!

*Once Chapa and Ella leave you are left alone with Bose and Glerp*

Bose: I have science next, what do you two have?

Glerp: I think I have science to!

You: I uh I have science as well...

*Now you 3 have to go to the science together. You, Bose and... Glerp.*

Glerp: So, how is this school, friend?

You: What do you mean? I mean the school is ok but like it doesn't really matter. Hey I just wanted to know, how are you and Bose like associated with each other?

Glerp: Oh well, Bose is so dreamy and we both know he likes me back.

Bose: Uh yeah, we l-like each other.

Boses pov:
*"I knew that Glerp was gonna make y/n mad, she always manages to get under people's skin. We enter the science lab/classroom and sit at a table.*

Teacher: Ok students! Today we will be doing an experiment, everyone get into groups of 2 and let's get started!

*Suddenly I get a notification on my phone, its a crime. I look up at y/n and she knows instantly what I mean.*

You: Why not me and you be partners? (To Glerp) I think Bose has to do something and I really want to get to know you.

Bose: Uh yeah I gotta go now.

*Before Glerp could answer, I leave the room and head to Hip Hop Purée where the crime is. Once I get there the others are already fight Jeff and the toddler, ironic that both the dumbest criminals decided to steal purée on free purée day. I pop a gumball and enter the building.*

Brainstorm: What's happening here?

Volt: These 2 dummies decided that today is gonna be the day they become "smart" and steal purée on free purée day.

Shoutout: I still don't get the crime and I'm the smartest one here.

AWOL: Just help us take them out from behind the counter.

Brainstorm: Ok, I can definitely do that.

*We pull them out and AWOL takes them to a random place in Swellview, we then teleport back to the school and transform back to our normal selves. It's now lunch so we head to the cafeteria for food.*

Ella: Hey! You guys can sit with us!

Chapa: Come on! ( To Mika and Miles) Their our friends now.

*We go to sit down at the table when a certain someone comes to sit next to us*

Glerp: Hi friends! Can I sit with you guys?

Mika: Uh

Miles: Yeah Glerp! Come sit in between me and Bose!
Here is the seats if you couldn't imagine it:

Miles: Yeah Glerp! Come sit in between me and Bose!Here is the seats if you couldn't imagine it:

Glerp: Hello Bosey! I missed you in science!

You: She talked about you the whole time. (Whispering to me)

*Suddenly a phone begins to ring, it's Ella's phone.*

Ella: Sorry guys, Tom is calling, I'll be back later. (Leaving the cafeteria)

*While she walks away an announcement goes on*

Announcer: "Miles Macklin, Mika Macklin, Bose O Brian and Lula Elena Chapa De Silva, your quote on quote 'handsome father who is to young to have kids' is here to pick you up for your butt appointment, you know to get your butts checked" (Who remembers that scene, s2 ep 23)

Your pov:
*The others begin to leave, you soon realise that there's a crime, you grab Boses hand and whisper frantically in his ear.*

You: Don't leave again Bose, I know it's a crime but this time I want to be there.

Bose: What about Glerp?

You: She can stay here, we'll explain to her later.

Bose: Fine come on. (Leading you out of the cafeteria)

*We follow the others out and see a man outside the school*

Ray: Who's this?!

You: Uh

Chapa: Oh that's y/n, Ray don't worry about her she kinda already knows about us.

Ray: She knows your identities? (Whispering)

You: Uh yeah I do. You guys don't really hide it good.

Mika: That doesn't matter, what's wrong Ray, why did you pull us out...

Miles:... and why did you say that we needed the butt doctor?!

Bose: Yeah! My appointment is next week.

Ray: No! There's no crime, you guys just need to come to the man's nest!

Bose: Can we bring y/n?

Ray: Ugh, I'll tell Schwoz to build a memory wiper.

Chapa: Yay! Let's go!

*Miles puts an arm around you and the others, your about to teleport when you see a person at the door, Glerp... she watches as you all teleport*
**********************************************
Chapter 6!!! That ending was bad so I'll explain it now, Glerp didnt know that the the kids were danger force or that they had superpowers and she just saw them teleport. Ok that's it, give me suggestions on what to add!!