Chapter 19

Your pov:
You: I missed you too Bose.

Bose: So we're good? You don't hate me anymore?

You: I've always loved you, it just, broke my heart that I got to witness you kiss another girl...

Bose: I know, you've always been loyal to me. You never even touched another boy and I just went to far with the plan.

*You begin to get a bit red*

Bose: Y/n. What did you do?

You: I uh, I. I kissed another boy!

Bose: What?!

You: It was after you kissed Mika! I would've never have kissed Louis if it weren't for seeing you and Mika.

Bose: You kissed Louis?!

You: Yeah?

Bose: Y/n, he's my cousin! (Bose isn't related to Louis Partridge everyone!)

You: Oops...

Bose: What it a good kiss?

You: Let's just say you come from a family of VERY good kissers.

Bose: It's the lips, we have great lips

You: Ha. Ok let's go back to the cafeteria before someone catches us

Bose: Especially, Mika? (Noticing someone at the door)

Mika: Knew it, you guys have been trying to trick me!

You: It's uh, not what you think.

Mika: Really? (Pushing past Bose) Cause I thought that you and Bose broke up. What are you two doing together then?

Bose: Ugh, fine we are still together!

Boses pov:
You: Bose, what are you doing!?

Bose: She already found out y/n, what are you gonna do now Mika?!

Mika: You have some nerve-

Chapa: What are you 3 doing in here?!

You: Bose followed me out of the cafeteria.

Bose: And we sorted things out until Mika came.

Mika: Cause I've had enough, I know you 3 are trying to trick me into not making y/n leave. You guys really think I'm that stupid? That's it I'm leaving and getting y/n to leave!

Chapa: Mika, you can't make her leave though! She hasn't done a single thing wrong except for winning over Boses heart. It's not her fault that Bose fell in love with her!

You: Please quit this plan you have, I have a family here just like you do and I haven't even peeped to anyone about your secrets.

*Suddenly there's footsteps and 3 more figures step into the room*

Ella: What's going on in here? Why is everyone in danger force with you y/n?
Mika: Liar! (To you) I knew you were untrustworthy!

Miles: Nah, she found out about us.

Chapa: Ella is as smart as y/n.

Louis: Wait, that's what your secret is!? (To Bose)

Your pov:
*Its very overwhelming now, 7 people in one room. Everyone is having their separate conversations and it's all too loud.*

Mika: Ok everyone shut up!!

*Silence*

Mika: Let's get this whole thing sorted out. First who are you? (To Louis)