1.

CHRISTOPHER"Why don't you get the fuck outta my house?! I don't need your skank ass here anymore, bitch!"

CHRISTOPHER
"Why don't you get the fuck outta my house?! I don't need your skank ass here anymore, bitch!"

Gabriella. She was my main issue right now. She was supposed to be my girlfriend. But, instead she cheats on me with one of the guys at her job.

She makes it so damn difficult for me to stay on track! Why would she even do this bullshit to me, knowing that I suffer from all of this mental shit?!

From a very young age, I was diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder and anxiety. I grew up in a household where my mother was always getting beaten up by my step father at the time.

It was always me and my younger brother Jayden who had to deal with the bullshit. Considering I'm the older brother, I always had to protect my brother and be the brave one for him. When deep down, I was just as afraid as him.

When I was only eight years old, I ended up getting molested by a female who was supposed to be babysitting me. My mom had to take Jayden to his doctor's appointment, and she didn't feel like dragging me along.

That was the day my innocence was stripped completely from me. Nothing was the same for me after that.

In my teenaged years, was when I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression. It would explain all of my anger, aggression, and sadness I had that was built inside of me.

I used to attend therapy, where they prescribed medication for my bipolar. The bipolar disorder was the illness that needed the medication the most.

All of my relationships I've had with females have been extremely toxic, as well. There would be times that my exes would treat me like a piece of shit, putting their hands on me and all. But the moment I did it back, it became a problem.

Cops were called, and that's when I would start being in and out of jail for the next ten years. The last time I got out of jail, that's when I met Gabriella.

We had met at one of my friends' parties. From that night, we instantly just clicked. We've been together ever since.

Well, until now, at least.

"Chris, I told you I didn't do anything with that man! He tried it, but I didn't give in! I love you and only you!"

"Bullshit! You fucking bitch, quit lying to me! Just tell me the fucking truth for once!"

I gripped onto Gabriella's arm, causing her to wince in pain. I'll admit, I had been out drinking a little bit before I came back to my house. Shit's just been so stressful lately...